and all of her friends' friends
this is a bunch of shit i drew in class back in like late '06 that i found floating around i dont know
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10033.jpg&hash=281d3592e879da1eb87b35b607b41efddd371f89)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10034.jpg&hash=177264e4769f5e5e088536dfa4d6eb0f5a45b5d0)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10035.jpg&hash=4086b008ffa4abbb1834bf38a800da98cff7e454)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10036.jpg&hash=6afe66fcf74092bd4b2bce0be796a1159f3fef60)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10037.jpg&hash=c906d999a955ed0dc6ca267d76419f2abbcb4237)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10038.jpg&hash=7fdf4158972e502f85b8f19ac42e644594a666c7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10039.jpg&hash=1cd2447366e363a1f705f125b7a04cfb989b44ed)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10040.jpg&hash=b29c4852dc76dbf1145b2da4c6f4cecc9a7fd8be)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10041.jpg&hash=f96e1b131c21d6fb8081e90d2c6e76e56948447a)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10042.jpg&hash=39eccf5a9e1eb0fcd1d25b72b691f7ec2cc56ed3)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10043.jpg&hash=d81bff7aec9ad5e4498e98c720282b58b9bd8a93)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10044.jpg&hash=13f529d2a1595d1290ce92b2881a47f24634b62b)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10045.jpg&hash=ef5b44271556d785e962d5686b4a2820ff15d622)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10046.jpg&hash=6dcee84f15670b164d01c7a1c7f74895dc569838)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10047.jpg&hash=a6f0768746eba23ef68133c9559972dfe3d059f8)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10048.jpg&hash=28e241a2b3085345e2dcce9ee6e6df7ac9dc2ea3)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10049.jpg&hash=59a4f4eb639537e6255484ea6cebc83b651d682c)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10050.jpg&hash=117379d8205d7d5226d90fc60e1c59929a8492ec)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10051.jpg&hash=fdef71780dae311b474c6a8c816a1e1161723146)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10052.jpg&hash=5d0efae767fe7d25e708dcd63653757536b697ab)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10053.jpg&hash=ae2b95268994e9a2707ca64c0f8862413c873f3d)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10054.jpg&hash=ba858c2c05371c07d60172b1f8e95e79cfce6756)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10035.jpg&hash=4086b008ffa4abbb1834bf38a800da98cff7e454)
I want to keep the cowboy looking guy
Chrome looks dopeass. I laugh at those who say that you have no artistic sense. What a delicious collection.
Also, i think ive fallen in love with your art. Golly.
You draw nice hands, yes.
my dad threatens to beat me up on a regular basis
I believe you've gotten worse over the past 2 years...
Quote from: FuzzI believe you've gotten worse over the past 2 years...
shut the fuck up
Muahahaha!!!
this is even older but i kinda liked it
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F46%2FScan10059.jpg&hash=11f41742fcf60a3a1402392a5f052b8aaf3f1804)
I want to know the name one who is in midair
kloro4M
long and gay story nvm