thebackalleys

archives => delicious => Topic started by: ibuki on July 10, 2008 07:05 AM

Title: I discovered something weird in Jet Grind Radio
Post by: ibuki on July 10, 2008 07:05 AM
In the OST of Jet Grind Radio, one of Rtil's favorite games, there is a song entitled "Miller Ball Breakers"

Now. We all know rtil's last name is Miller, right? Therefore, something unfortunate will happen to Ryan's testicles. I think Sega hates Rtil. So watch out rtil, cover your balls, because they might get buste!!d
Title: I discovered something weird in Jet Grind Radio
Post by: Philip K Dick on July 10, 2008 07:22 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mbc.edu%2Fimages%2Fnews_mag%2Fberenstain2.jpg&hash=9a3c530eb26629754932b3599f41abeba038dc81)
Title: I discovered something weird in Jet Grind Radio
Post by: cr0m on July 10, 2008 08:40 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mbc.edu%2Fimages%2Fnews_mag%2Fberenstain2.jpg&hash=9a3c530eb26629754932b3599f41abeba038dc81)
Title: I discovered something weird in Jet Grind Radio
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on July 10, 2008 09:27 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mbc.edu%2Fimages%2Fnews_mag%2Fberenstain2.jpg&hash=9a3c530eb26629754932b3599f41abeba038dc81)
Title: I discovered something weird in Jet Grind Radio
Post by: cr0m on July 10, 2008 09:52 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mbc.edu%2Fimages%2Fnews_mag%2Fberenstain2.jpg&hash=9a3c530eb26629754932b3599f41abeba038dc81)
Title: I discovered something weird in Jet Grind Radio
Post by: Blordow on July 10, 2008 11:27 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg170.imageshack.us%2Fimg170%2F2658%2Fberenstain2wo9.jpg&hash=e9abd73782aac4f23d8590b3c69be0ad8474ccd5)
Title: I discovered something weird in Jet Grind Radio
Post by: R. Wappin on July 10, 2008 02:57 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg511.imageshack.us%2Fimg511%2F13%2Fbearsrr8.jpg&hash=5c6ed07656043aedbe6b745ca126cbb78347c1dd) (http://imageshack.us)


Oops I messed up somewhere how embarrassing