Poll
Question:
should we do the 102 experience again
Option 1: "we do it with naruto characters"
votes: 1
Option 2: "we don't do it at all"
votes: 6
Option 3: "we do it with another anime show"
votes: 1
if we do the 102 experience again i will launch it in a week. If we choose to do another anime i will make a poll for that
Friza killed u.
102 experience is the coming from the dead jutsu FUCK NINJITSU
changing all those names back was annoying i don't want to do it again
also what grinace said
^I could imagine. Also, you changed my name to (psi)Nicole with a non-capital psi, that was not correct!
i never wanted to do that one topic
but i had to
GET OUT oh wait i forgot this isnt the ss TEEHEEHEE THE DIFFERENCE IS SO EASY TO MAKE NOW THAT BOTH FORUMS USE THE SAME SHITTY SOFTWARE <3 !!!!!!
Quote from: ψNicole^I could imagine. Also, you changed my name to (psi)Nicole with a non-capital psi, that was not correct!
oh thats what that symbol meant? i thought it was a jewish symbol,.. my ignorance..
it's a greek letter
Yeah..., didnt know... that makes 3 strikes for me...
You lost me, what is this again?
Quote from: YungJazzYou lost me, what is this again?
yo mama
OH NOEZ I R MAD Hakitaki raseganintendo no justu
Quote from: YungJazzOH NOEZ I R MAD Hakitaki raseganintendo no justu
Blazing Rasengan
Flaming coleslaw
Quote from: YungJazzFlaming coleslaw
splash attack (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377178)
Quote from: naruto102Quote from: YungJazzFlaming coleslaw
splash attack (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377178)
^- i remember seeing this under judgement and i was like "whatev" and voted 2 and then i thought i was going to forget it but NOOOOOOO it had to become a fucking hit THANKS ALOT
Quote from: siniTron BonneQuote from: naruto102Quote from: YungJazzFlaming coleslaw
splash attack (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377178)
^- i remember seeing this under judgement and i was like "whatev" and voted 2 and then i thought i was going to forget it but NOOOOOOO it had to become a fucking hit THANKS ALOT
Here is one you would like
**** Attack (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/432617)
No, I won't.
Quote from: siniTron BonneNo, I won't.
you know you like it