TODAY WE OFFICIALLY HAVE OUR 100th MEMBER JJZJZJZJJZJ WOGM USHIT LETS DANCE
ok yeah well are you gonna start usin ye powers to do somethin USEFUL FOR ONZE YA LAZY BASTADNj
the last two signups were spambots they don't count
How many does that make it now? XD
Actually members: 30
Bots: 70
Quote from: KingDavidActually members: 30
Bots: 70
No, every bot that signs up I eventually delete. All members we have right now are legitimate.
But let me put it this way.
Sekhem is our newest valid registered user. He is member #98, but he is sign-up #275.
So 275-98=177 is how many bots have signed up at this forum.
Plus one roast dogg.
roast is a household name now he jazzed up the foram a little
i am fucking hungry
hey how bout sum roast dogg!!!!!!!
Ugh, I'll pass. Do you know how many chemicals they put in those things? =P
you know, i'm a spam bot, sent to advertise boots, sex and homosexuality. along with start useless topics about video games.
peanut butter has rat shit in it. look that up if you dont believe me.
uh
i love peanut butter
I do too.
The three posts before this one are quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Red:"peanut butter has rat shit in it. look that up if you dont believe me."
Rtil:"uh, i love peanut butter"
Red:"I do too ."
I mean, it's just . . . they just . . . OYG LOL!
i'm havin peanut butter toast in a few minutes ok
I was joking about that thing rtil,
and btw peanut butter and bagels pwns. I think I shall make me some right now!
I was joking about that thing rtil,
and btw peanut butter and bagels pwns. I think I shall make me some right now!
dude, peanut butter can have whatever shit in it's contents it wants, i still love it.
specially skippy *rubs stomach*
OMFG i just ate peanut butter
we're all just suckin down peanut butter like bread and gin and we should admit we have a problem!!!!!!!!
no thanks i'll pass !
if he needed to he'd only give us mod powers, and thats only if he chose us
if i did you guys would ban everyone
Zeke and athing
who would the first person you would ban?
we're at 99 members now w00p
aw athing thats the 1st thing ever you said that was respectful
*gives athing a hug*
yeah i'd trust you athing lol but i just don't need any mods right now
maybe someday we will that'd be cool if it ever got that big
1 million members
would that make you proud rtil
*sheeds a tear*
lol sorry
saveing it for roast huh
i dont blame you
ok, the whole roast dogg thing is getting really old really fast
roast dogg is shit
and really I am also not one of those faggots whod try to be funny and ban everyone. I honestly have no problems with anyone at this board or the board itself, at the same time I think any modding should go to anyone most loyal to rtil
dillybar would most likely fall there
and I am not talking about sucking his dick to get a modship, I'm talking about how much he trusts you
hAY MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE AN ELECTION WHO WANTS TO BE MODDED,,
If I ever need one I'd say so. I'll probably need one when we have like a couple hundred members or something. So like, not for a very long time.
ok thats fine but who would you pick
why does it matter? i don't need one now and i don't know who i'll need then, so it's impossible to say.
hey i think we should all board up on a train to seattle and suck rtils dick when we get there, whoever makes him the most happy wins a prize!!
NOT!!!
even though maybe jeb would be good in that contest
Quote from: Zekehey i think we should all board up on a train to seattle and suck rtils dick when we get there, whoever makes him the most happy wins a prize!!
NOT!!!
even though maybe jeb would be good in that contest
that prize is as good as mine
Do we have 100 members now?
go cheak the borad da
2 lazy
Quote from: T-Bonesgo cheak the borad da
we have a board? when did this happen?
there are currently 101, but i have reasons to believe the newest registrant is a botched spam account.
im a moderator !
Quote from: rtilthere are currently 101, but i have reasons to believe the newest registrant is a botched spam account.
ya, thats a realy dumb name.
um yeah but what if rtil goes on a nazi rampage then what??