http://hlg.furfag.com/UV%20rays.mp3 (http://hlg.furfag.com/UV%20rays.mp3)
http://hlg.furfag.com/belly%20up%20whale.mp3 (http://hlg.furfag.com/belly%20up%20whale.mp3)
neat
its a lot
heavier than fs
belly up bump
i will listen to belly up when i get home and
decide which course of action to take from that point
ok
it is still a lot heavier than fs music
but I like it
is it still you and armon making these two songs and in the same style like he sings and you do the guitar and stuff or what
these two songs sound very similar but I think I like UV rays more
Quote from: Squeefis it still you and armon making these two songs and in the same style like he sings and you do the guitar and stuff or what
yeah its the same
anyway the whole point of oil spill was originally to make horrible death metal music screaming about helping the environment and saying fuck you in every song
oil spill has been around for like a year these are all remakes of some of our old songs
oh
well it's a pretty funny concept I enjoy it
the funny thing is the music isn't total shit... even though you were intending to make it as such.
I guess that's why death metal isn't a very good genre.
There was an Oil Spill song in the credits of my Captain Blackjack remake.