thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: GRINACE on May 29, 2008 03:54 AM

Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: GRINACE on May 29, 2008 03:54 AM
I was looking at her Sheezy and I got hit with this thing that im supposed to draw myself in what im currently wearin. I like it, good pratice aswell.

Edit: Oh yeah. The catch is that you have to do it with one layer... Not too hard for me cause I normally do my picz on one layer...

[attachment=1715:Grin_Nyeh_final.png]
Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: texas on May 29, 2008 04:17 AM
you hold a basketball while browsing the internet?
Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: GRINACE on May 29, 2008 04:23 AM
Sure? naw its in my room though so I figure I draw it...
Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: cr0m on May 29, 2008 07:37 AM
neat shit

do you have any animated clips with this character? or do you just draw stills or w/e you wanna call it
Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: GRINACE on May 29, 2008 09:53 AM
Lol the only animated thing i have animated of my character was that thing you made. I havent the time to animate...
Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: psi43 on May 29, 2008 10:14 AM
you also animated a mugen intro if I remember correctly.
Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: GRINACE on May 29, 2008 07:35 PM
That too...
Title: I made this because of Zee!
Post by: Coughing on May 29, 2008 08:00 PM
fhgjglgjkg dick suck HARD TO THE CORE