thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 11:25 AM

Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 11:25 AM
Somehow we all knew it would come to this.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 11:46 AM
My money's on the clam taco.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: wps on May 28, 2008 11:49 AM
this is
kind of boring
tbh
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 12:00 PM
And yet, WPS continues his douchebaggery behind the scenes.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 12:09 PM
Thus concludes our adventure with the clam taco.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: wps on May 28, 2008 12:20 PM
hilarious
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsocialitelife.celebuzz.com%2Fimages%2F2007%2F10%2Fbee_movie_102907_09-thumb.jpg&hash=4615307094d211c10f5263c73a3c3b48bcf095d8)
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 12:28 PM
Next time, RTIL goes to the doctor for face crabs.  It must've been that new lotion he's been using.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: wps on May 28, 2008 12:30 PM
FACE CRABS
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT IS SO FUNNY

ALMOST AS FUNNY AS
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jimhillmedia.com%2Fmb%2Fimages%2Fupload%2Fbee-maquette.jpg&hash=db8707bba93b7fc916a04fd3a727c57a2d6c284b)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uri.edu%2Fnews%2Freleases%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2FGallant2004.jpg&hash=aaa845ea27163261cb5b1f1f26644c6e74b2e8cb)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fec1.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FP%2FB000AYQNXE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg&hash=8a05825b3d79dd1abc708f32015432aa579ef5c1)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fweb.cornell.edu%2Fstudentblogs%2Fben%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2006%2F11%2Fsagetphoto04b.jpg&hash=9a2db2b1ce8934c53537e5ceebb4b881bd43c4b3)
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 12:56 PM
Rubbing her cheese spray on your upper lip, we all feel empty inside.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 28, 2008 01:45 PM
Recap some ideas and I'll be back.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: sQueef on May 28, 2008 04:45 PM
i hate you so much
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Coughing on May 28, 2008 05:41 PM
dick
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: psi43 on May 28, 2008 06:23 PM
you're not funny
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Coughing on May 28, 2008 06:33 PM
you aren't either fuck off
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: psi43 on May 28, 2008 06:45 PM
Quote from: Coughingyou aren't either fuck off

nevermind, you're stupid enough to be funny (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fok%2Fpublic%2Fsinitini.gif&hash=72e3f4ca59ed7f10fb60454477d3bd08f735fd64)
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: mishkamash on May 28, 2008 08:38 PM
hot DOG
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 29, 2008 12:50 AM
I love you guys, no I'm serious. If you can be dicks to me than I feel satisfied. At least its not 10,000 groveling fanboys telling me my work is the best thing since Jesus like NG promotes the heck out of.

You guys are real assholes, and the way the net should be.

I was up for 36 hours yesterday and before that, so I kinda lost it, you get a high after a certain amount of time awake. But hearing all your comments, I decided to take it all a step further.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: mishkamash on May 29, 2008 12:52 AM
ok then!
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 29, 2008 12:55 AM
I'll be back with some official concepts later, I'm so busy with other things that this was tough to put on my to-do list. I have to look up some legal shit just in case.

Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: sQueef on May 29, 2008 02:20 AM
Quote from: AnonymousYou guys are real assholes, and the way the net should be.
suddenly i like you a lot more
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: psi43 on May 29, 2008 04:55 AM
that's a gay excuse you're still a faggot in my books!
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 29, 2008 05:22 AM
Quote from: ψNicolethat's a gay excuse you're still a faggot in my books!
Cool. Can I buy them at Barnes and Noble?
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: psi43 on May 29, 2008 09:07 AM
XD
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 29, 2008 01:12 PM
Here's what I wanted to show.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 29, 2008 01:44 PM
Continued
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: psi43 on May 29, 2008 05:38 PM
pretty bad
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Coughing on May 29, 2008 05:59 PM
Quote from: ψNicole
Quote from: Coughingyou aren't either fuck off

nevermind, you're stupid enough to be funny (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fok%2Fpublic%2Fsinitini.gif&hash=72e3f4ca59ed7f10fb60454477d3bd08f735fd64)
Only when I am being intentionally stupid.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Anonymous on May 29, 2008 06:26 PM
Quote from: ψNicolepretty bad
Thanks. They are being pretty bad.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Coughing on May 29, 2008 06:52 PM
yo mudderfcker im high on crick
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: trent bortknob on May 30, 2008 12:06 AM
Quote from: CoughingOnly when I am being intentionally stupid.
that punctuation sure showed your great intelligence
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Crabarms on May 30, 2008 12:44 AM
Your crappy line drawings are a disgrace to this art community.
Title: The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,
Post by: Coughing on May 30, 2008 04:26 PM
Quote from: taylorbortnerisa
Quote from: CoughingOnly when I am being intentionally stupid.
that punctuation sure showed your great intelligence
d