thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: psi43 on May 24, 2008 04:40 PM

Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: psi43 on May 24, 2008 04:40 PM
Post bad or weird habits you have. I usually click the left mouse button a lot of times when I'm bored, press enter when I write with someone on AIM/MSN when there is no message to send or press backspace when there's nothing to delete.
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: bcube on May 24, 2008 04:44 PM
I do my homework at 11 pm.
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: zomfgbie on May 24, 2008 04:44 PM
the volume of my stereo has to be a multiple of 5
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: Sonni on May 24, 2008 04:51 PM
I tend to talk about the same thing too many times.
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: trent bortknob on May 24, 2008 04:56 PM
i sometimes change the shirt of pair of pants that im wearing more than 5 times in a single day
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: texas on May 24, 2008 06:38 PM
i listen to all music at the absolute minimum volume on my ipod or computer
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: zomfgbie on May 24, 2008 07:05 PM
if i accidentaly touch something with one hand, i have to touch it with the other so that it doesnt feel left out

srsly if i rest lefty on the stove and burn him by accident rightys gettin the same treatment
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: rtil on May 24, 2008 07:12 PM
i feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: retrosmash on May 25, 2008 02:11 AM
Quote from: BizarreCubeI do my homework at 11 pm.
^
and frequent nailbiting
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: billy on May 25, 2008 02:48 AM
Quote from: rtili feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own
i have so much shit
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: Coughing on May 25, 2008 02:50 AM
Quote from: rtili feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own
FUCK YOU I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH YOU
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: rtil on May 25, 2008 03:14 AM
the only option left is suicide
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: mishkamash on May 25, 2008 03:58 AM
my weird habit is going on this forum HOOOoot damn i'm funny
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: topcatyo on May 25, 2008 04:45 AM
Quote from: BizarreCubeI do my homework at 11 pm.
I only do mine the day the homework is due.  Ever.
Quote from: FreekCthe volume of my stereo has to be a multiple of 5
Mine needs to be divisible by two.
Quote from: SonniI tend to talk about the same thing too many times.
Same here.
Quote from: rtili feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own
This too.
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: GRINACE on May 25, 2008 04:50 AM
I use the mouse left handed, ill do something at the last min, I flip what people say and sometimes use a witty comback without even realising it...
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: f0d on May 25, 2008 05:49 AM
my homework habits are terrible

i will always write an essay the night before its due. usually from like 11pm to 3am, and only after smoking weed. sometimes ill ditch class the next day just to get it done.

the weird thing is i pretty much always get an A.
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: shittyfurryass on May 25, 2008 06:03 AM
i eat the skin on my lips and fingers
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: texas on May 25, 2008 06:10 AM
Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers

i used to do that a long time ago



Quote from: foodeetini will always write an essay the night before its due. usually from like 11pm to 3am, and only after smoking weed. sometimes ill ditch class the next day just to get it done.

the weird thing is i pretty much always get an A.

same but i dont do weed or ditch class
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on May 25, 2008 06:29 AM
Never once in my life did I ever not procrastinate on homework.

I would always do it on the bus to school or during school breakfast before the bell rang.

I still remember stealing posterboard and construction paper and glue from the library, and slinging together huge complex projects and book reports and displays mere minutes before they were due or had to be presented to the class.

I look back on it now, amazed I managed to get good grades on that shit
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: cr0m on May 25, 2008 06:31 AM
Quote from: ZekeyNever once in my life did I ever not procrastinate on homework.

I would always do it on the bus to school or during school breakfast before the bell rang.

I still remember stealing posterboard and construction paper and glue from the library, and slinging together huge complex projects and book reports and displays mere minutes before they were due or had to be presented to the class.

I look back on it now, amazed I managed to get good grades on that shit
i can relate to this in so many wayssss

same with f00ds shit
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on May 25, 2008 06:32 AM
america's public school system is wonderful
and terrible
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: texas on May 25, 2008 06:38 AM
ive never met a person who didnt do all their work on the last day
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: sQueef on May 25, 2008 06:50 AM
I have a weird habit with letters

I like to take everything I hear or read and subtract the vowels and if its one of the first seven letters in the alphabet.

For example I will write up a sentence and then apply my habit to it yep.

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag, is fast and bulbous, got me?

now with my habit:
sqd tn h n  plythyln , s st n ls, t m?

Y is not a vowel it is a treacherous bitch.
This is the way I reduce most of the sentences I pick up on in my mind.
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: Crabarms on May 25, 2008 06:51 AM
I scratch my head even though it doesnt need to be scratched
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: billy on May 25, 2008 10:02 AM
Quote from: cr0m
Quote from: ZekeyNever once in my life did I ever not procrastinate on homework.

I would always do it on the bus to school or during school breakfast before the bell rang.

I still remember stealing posterboard and construction paper and glue from the library, and slinging together huge complex projects and book reports and displays mere minutes before they were due or had to be presented to the class.

I look back on it now, amazed I managed to get good grades on that shit
i can relate to this in so many wayssss
everyone can relate to zekey
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: psi43 on May 25, 2008 11:13 AM
Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers


Oh god, me, too. It's really annoying though because it looks horrible.
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on May 25, 2008 11:30 AM
Quote from: Billy Monkseveryone can relate to zekey

thats cause i'm your regular white collar average joe!!!!!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.evilkid.com%2Fretrolife%2FHE%2Fdad.jpg&hash=3bd3f2c494c086e1fd5cb1a3d7165ce65309fd68)
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: wps on May 25, 2008 11:36 AM
hey dad stop tickling me ther
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on May 25, 2008 11:37 AM
I WILL TICKLE YER SCROTE BOI
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: wps on May 25, 2008 11:40 AM
father's warm hands
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on May 25, 2008 11:44 AM
they look like such big

strong hands


dont they?


thats what i always thought they werrreeee
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.neverendingstory.com%2Fimages%2FImage047.jpg&hash=b6c30d6fb61befabc3b84d7aaab3792291f0d522)
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: wps on May 25, 2008 11:46 AM
BZZZOW
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailygalaxy.com%2Fphotos%2Funcategorized%2F2007%2F06%2F20%2Fscience_fiction_death_ray_2.jpg&hash=c8fa4d63966d9277d2be74cf0dab8e907a3143bf)
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: Loathsome on May 25, 2008 12:44 PM
I never listen to the teachers when they tell us about stuff. I always just go with the flow and ask people. I think I do this because I don't sleep much.

Quote from: ψNicoleI usually click the left mouse button a lot of times when I'm bored

I do that too.

Quote from: ψNicole
Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers


Oh god, me, too. It's really annoying though because it looks horrible.

oh and that too
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: mishkamash on May 25, 2008 01:55 PM
Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers
me too!
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: CoolDrMoney on May 25, 2008 06:07 PM
I put 40 strokes of deodorent under my pits when I got out to meet a nice girl

They seem to like it!
Title: Bad/Weird habits
Post by: sQueef on May 25, 2008 06:16 PM
im into scat
and tickling my prostate