fuk u you fukkin athest
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jimrlong.com%2FPatriotic%2FGodBlessAmerica%2FGod_Bless_America.jpg&hash=c7cc9f5f56a8ce2ac6d2daf3a8cd064241c48dd6)
4 real
is this gonna turn into a religious debate thread i wonder
MY CROSS IS BETTER THAN YOUR STAR OF DAVID MOTHERFUCKER! MY COCK IS HOLIER THAN YOURS!
^ Haha, but there's always someone hating someone for something out there...
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fpurgatorio1.com%2Fwp-content%2Fpics%2Fjesussavessoccer.jpg&hash=7b7a8d9c596924b02d6716b858bab567cb8674d6)
You are correct, well for the most part.
They say Jesus Chrust was the son of Emeril. When he came down from Los Angeles, Jesus Chrust spent his whole life devoting himself to acts of good will and teaching the ways of peace and his father. He even healed the sick and spent time with molded bread.
One day, one of his twelve disciples, Pumpernickel, gave away Jesus Chrust's location, as Jesus Chrust was being pursued by other bakers. There, they found him, but Jesus Chrust offered himself, as it was his destiny to be sacrificed so that all breads may be eaten.
Then, Jesus Chrust was toasted, and there he remain toasted for three days, until finally, he was burnt.
religions a choice, like being a vegematarian
army is forced catholic, but before that i never went to church. now we go once a week and i pay lip service
its something im not too interested in and if someone else believes in something different, just let them
i dont believe that there isnt a god, theres sommet out there, but all religions are too farfetch\\\'d for me
In school I we have religion as a subject and it's fucking gay. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't know anything about religion. It's kind of cool though cause religion teachers are total pussies, they give out a fuckload of good grades.
Quote from: kianyou just learn about all the religions of the world?
we learn a bit about the religions in history, but having a whole class on it is really gay
We learn mostly about the Christians and Muslim. Well, we used to. Nowadays we just talk about the most reccent news, like the House of Horror in Austria (incest 24 years, you probably know what I mean) and we talk about stuff like death penalty. It's not that bad because it has nothing to do with Religion anymore.
I'm an atheist too, fuck jesus.
I'm a Christian.
I also have a doodle of Jesus in a hard gay outfit smoking pot in my old school notebook.
is that supposed to be impressive
I'm not really part of any Religion. I've been trying to get excommunicated from the Catholic church for a while now. so that I'm officially free.
I am a very religious person though, if that makes any sense.
I _____________ __________ __ ___________ _ ______________ ___________ _______ ________ ____ __ _________ _ ________ ___ _______________ _ _________ _____ ____. people care
cool!!
Quote from: rtilI _____________ __________ __ ___________ _ ______________ ___________ _______ ________ ____ __ _________ _ ________ ___ _______________ _ _________ _____ ____. people care
That's some heavy morse code there buddy.
Quote from: rtilI _____________ __________ __ ___________ _ ______________ ___________ _______ ________ ____ __ _________ _ ________ ___ _______________ _ _________ _____ ____. people care
speak american boy
im a satanist, the most hardcore religion
well not really, im actually a pseudo-satanist
Quote from: mongrel architectim a satanist, the most hardcore religion
well not really, im actually a pseudo-satanist
Me too.
Quote from: TomQuote from: mongrel architectim a satanist, the most hardcore religion
well not really, im actually a pseudo-satanist
Me too.
fo sho money, streets
faggots
I'm agnostic.
Quote from: rtilI _____________ __________ __ ___________ _ ______________ ___________ _______ ________ ____ __ _________ _ ________ ___ _______________ _ _________ _____ ____. people care
WOW WHAT A FUCKING BAD CHOICE IN RELIGION FAGGOT
Quote from: MagmarQuote from: rtilI _____________ __________ __ ___________ _ ______________ ___________ _______ ________ ____ __ _________ _ ________ ___ _______________ _ _________ _____ ____. people care
WOW WHAT A FUCKING BAD CHOICE IN RELIGION FAGGOT
better than a fuckkkkin athielst
I'm a DoReMist.
I am pretty convinced that all abrahamic religions are shit
I'm actually an atheist too
I was born muslim, and i intend to keep it that way. My path to absolute harmony and tolerance. Allahu akbar.
Yeah.
i like it when things go boom-boom!!!
I believe in Tengri, Tezcatlipoca, Wodan and Ahura Mazda
Quote from: Sinitroni like it when things go boom-boom!!!
Then you should give my uncle a call. He will crack you up, literally.