thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: zomfgbie on April 28, 2008 08:21 AM

Title: doctor doctor
Post by: zomfgbie on April 28, 2008 08:21 AM
friend sent me this. was gonna animate it but figured itd just be ripping anothers work
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: billy on April 28, 2008 08:33 AM
lmfao holy shit
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: wps on April 28, 2008 09:17 AM
fantastic!
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: Sonni on April 28, 2008 09:43 AM
Ha ha, that's kinda cruel for him.
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: psi43 on April 28, 2008 11:37 AM
http://www.electricretard.com/0021.html (http://www.electricretard.com/0021.html)

^by FAR BETTER
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: billy on April 28, 2008 01:05 PM
Quote from: ΨNicolehttp://www.electricretard.com/0021.html (http://www.electricretard.com/0021.html)

^by FAR BETTER
u not allowed to read it :(

I'm going to turn you into the thought police
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: ThePrototype on April 28, 2008 01:35 PM
I think it could've been better if in the last 2 panels the doctors face changed to a stunned horrified face.
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: f0d on April 28, 2008 07:54 PM
Quote from: ThePrototypeI think it could\\\'ve been better if in the last 2 panels the doctors face changed to a stunned horrified face.
u kiddin me? that woulda ruined it the smiling at the end makes it funny

also lmmfao at the one psi posted
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: LordZeebmork on April 28, 2008 07:58 PM
ahaha damn I want to do that electric retard thing to my school in the cafeteria, it probably wouldn't be too hard to do if I can find out what frequency their wireless bullshit runs on

especially since I think the entire administration at my school is black
Title: doctor doctor
Post by: sQueef on April 28, 2008 10:02 PM
This site is blocked by the SonicWALL Content Filter Service.

URL: http://www.electricretard.com/0021.html (http://www.electricretard.com/0021.html)

Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Pornography"