thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: MRat on April 17, 2008 12:41 AM

Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 12:41 AM
Here is the first little piece of concept stuff I've done. This is going to be my MRat character's story. I plan on making it an Edwardian period piece, but with sci-fi elements.


Also, I would love to toss in little cameos of all the fellas here, if you'd like to pop up in the background or what have you, post and let me know. Also post how you would like to look.

Depending on who's interested, and how your characters look, I might try and make some of your more integral to the plot.

RedMongoose was lovely enough to make the brilliant song this will be set to.

[attachment=1380:inmywalls.jpg]
Title: RvM
Post by: bcube on April 17, 2008 12:44 AM
Ooh, the cameo idea sounds like fun
Kleidi would be a nice cameo appearance if you include me
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 12:46 AM
Quote from: BizzareCubeOoh, the cameo idea sounds like fun
Kleidi would be a nice cameo appearance if you include me


I'd love too. Characters with hats get priority over ones without hats!
Title: RvM
Post by: Gerkinman on April 17, 2008 01:13 AM
People that wear hats aye, that sounds like me.

Title: RvM
Post by: CoolDrMoney on April 17, 2008 01:23 AM
I would like to be the main character of your series
Title: RvM
Post by: f0d on April 17, 2008 01:49 AM
ooh this kinda reminds me of dt400
Title: RvM
Post by: sQueef on April 17, 2008 01:51 AM
I do not want to be in your movie.

on that note I hope it turns out really nice
Title: RvM
Post by: trent bortknob on April 17, 2008 02:00 AM
ill be in it

iF you want to put me in or something just basically draw my real life version of

basically skinny with really tight pants and a really tight shirt and long hair

if you attempt to draw an "emo" (fuck you) kid though i will kill you!
Title: RvM
Post by: f0d on April 17, 2008 02:06 AM
taylor why do you where skin tight clothes if you dont want to be labeled by dumbasses as an "emo"
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 02:07 AM
I've seen you taylor you just look like a guy.
Title: RvM
Post by: CoolDrMoney on April 17, 2008 02:45 AM
Make me a cameo and dont ignore my posts M-Ass
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 03:00 AM
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyMake me a cameo and dont ignore my posts M-Ass

You're going to be the tax collector who wants to evict me, yo.
Title: RvM
Post by: trent bortknob on April 17, 2008 03:37 AM
Quote from: f0dtaylor why do you where skin tight clothes if you dont want to be labeled by dumbasses as an "emo"
because i think it looks cool

if they think its emo or something then fuck them i dont give a shit
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 03:38 AM
[attachment=1382:taylor.jpg]
Title: RvM
Post by: trent bortknob on April 17, 2008 03:39 AM
that is not what i look like!

the main thing is the hair really

and the shirt is too loose

plus i just dont wear shirts like that

if you want a suggestion i always draw myself wearing disco shirts because i love the way they look on omar rodriguez-lopez
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 03:39 AM
aside from making you skinny i followed your directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't bother looking at your picture again though I just drew something.
Title: RvM
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on April 17, 2008 03:47 AM
draw a lizard with a fishbowl or bike helmet on its head
Title: RvM
Post by: Sonni on April 17, 2008 03:59 AM
You might want an Asian in your movie...

Title: RvM
Post by: anigen on April 17, 2008 04:08 AM
put anigen in there
Title: RvM
Post by: CoolDrMoney on April 17, 2008 04:38 AM
Yea cool guy but it doesnt look like taylor

Heres a nice picture of me

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg517.imageshack.us%2Fimg517%2F7633%2Fcooldtn0.jpg&hash=ebd8fbfd375a84d98a19c9aba6a15b214c2b0339)
Im the guy whos face is not cut off
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 04:41 AM
Why do all you people look normal?


My guy HAS A FUCKING RAT NOSE. I wish you were all as cool as me.
Title: RvM
Post by: CoolDrMoney on April 17, 2008 04:52 AM
Im givin you creative freedom bro! You can make me however you want Im jus givin you somethin to base it on!
Title: RvM
Post by: Sonni on April 17, 2008 05:46 AM
Same here. Its all about the creativity.
Title: RvM
Post by: sQueef on April 17, 2008 05:53 AM
my guy is a talking joint or something.

seriously how are you supposed to make a character for "squeef"
Title: RvM
Post by: Gerkinman on April 17, 2008 06:04 AM
QuoteMy guy HAS A FUCKING RAT NOSE. I wish you were all as cool as me.

ARGH! I DONT HAVE A NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARGHINFARGHIN!
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 06:27 AM
Quote from: Squeefmy guy is a talking joint or something.

seriously how are you supposed to make a character for "squeef"


Uhm I'll make you a drug dealer?
Title: RvM
Post by: Crabarms on April 17, 2008 06:29 AM
It would be cool to have crabarms in the background.
Title: RvM
Post by: texas on April 17, 2008 10:06 PM
this is what i look like please draw me (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg507.imageshack.us%2Fimg507%2F3093%2Ff00dbmpsc5.png&hash=8920371df254af6630bd80fb7fe5c0a3fdd0ecc6)

heres another picture for reference (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fuploads%2Fav-660.jpg&hash=36678ec5412b77ea5ac8626abe847df88728651c)
Title: RvM
Post by: psi43 on April 17, 2008 10:15 PM
nicole and psi as a nice couple!!

This looks pretty nice by the way
Title: RvM
Post by: Crabarms on April 17, 2008 10:34 PM
Your giant nose is nothing compared to my freakishly huge crab like arm.
Title: RvM
Post by: texas on April 17, 2008 10:48 PM
also my phone number is 805-729-5795 you might want to include that
Title: RvM
Post by: bcube on April 17, 2008 10:50 PM
Quote from: MRatWhy do all you people look normal?


My guy HAS A FUCKING RAT NOSE. I wish you were all as cool as me.

Kleidi has a weird mask and crazy arms.

AND A MAN EATING HAT!
yeah.
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 17, 2008 11:41 PM
Quote from: BizzareCube
Quote from: MRatWhy do all you people look normal?


My guy HAS A FUCKING RAT NOSE. I wish you were all as cool as me.

Kleidi has a weird mask and crazy arms.

AND A MAN EATING HAT!
yeah.



you were excluded. Kleidi is clearly brilliant.


Allright so alot of you guys are just going to be people walking around in the background and stuff. Kleidi is one of two villains. Kleidi exists in nightmares.



Zekey is an apathetic merc who is hiding in the background in almost all the shots until the end where something super important happens.

and stuff.
Title: RvM
Post by: bcube on April 17, 2008 11:57 PM
Quote from: MRatKleidi is one of two villains. Kleidi exists in nightmares.

This made my day
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 18, 2008 12:57 AM
Quote from: BizzareCube
Quote from: MRatKleidi is one of two villains. Kleidi exists in nightmares.

This made my day

Good.



Also, there a scenes in this with rats crawling inside my brain. If you're interested in that.
Title: RvM
Post by: bcube on April 18, 2008 01:00 AM
Sounds intense. Seriously, this sounds cool
Can't wait for it to be finished!
@Kian:
THAT PHONE NUMBER WAS A LIE!!1!12!
Title: RvM
Post by: FG_SPace on April 18, 2008 01:20 AM
put a werewolf playing piano in it. as me i guess
Title: RvM
Post by: YungJazz on April 18, 2008 01:26 AM
That's pretty sweet man. I know I'm asking for it lol, but I wanna be in it too.

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fuimg.ngfiles.com%2Fprofile%2F1567%2F1567635.gif&hash=63e39bec356e02ad66db787d55b9808c1ac7e373)
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 18, 2008 01:55 AM
I love that idea, FG.




And I'll put you in jazz, but you have to promise not to be offended, because I'm drawing you blackface-style, to make it more old-timey.
Title: RvM
Post by: texas on April 18, 2008 02:10 AM
yeah i tried calling it too and it doesnt work if anyone knows an alternate way to call dan please tell me
Title: RvM
Post by: MRat on April 18, 2008 06:16 AM
[attachment=1395:Kweli.jpg]
Title: RvM
Post by: Gerkinman on April 18, 2008 06:28 AM
I request the fattest joint to ever grace cartoons to be hanging from my mouth. I also want a grin so big that you can see the reflection of pedestrians on my teeth.
Title: RvM
Post by: f0d on April 18, 2008 07:09 AM
Quote from: kianyeah i tried calling it too and it doesnt work if anyone knows an alternate way to call dan please tell me
suck a dick
Title: RvM
Post by: sQueef on April 18, 2008 07:40 AM
hahahha