Hi there
Today, Topcatyo presents you with fun ways to slightly hurt yourself!
Showing off my new drawings style a bit.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg210.imageshack.us%2Fimg210%2F5765%2Fwaystohurtyourself1pg0.jpg&hash=a40b8b99d23ed5774dde0e1a87bd33b120636efb)
why have i done this before
On the plus side, you can smell things even greater now!
.... Oh, wait.
Quote from: ZeeOn the plus side, you can smell things even greater now!
.... Oh, wait.
While useful, it's not always the best thing :(
So many smells...
Oh Gawd! I want to try this so bad! but my controller got bitten by my dog.
disgusting
next time:
anal gape
I don't think I wanna try that.
Quote from: RuukenOh Gawd! I want to try this so bad! but my controller got bitten by my dog.
Really, it works with any part of the Playstation 2 controller. It just needs to be long enough to make a loop.
Quote from: FreekCwhy have i done this before
^lmao, me too.
I like the backgrounds.
i have not done this before
is something wrong with me ?
help
Quote from: rtili have not done this before
is something wrong with me ?
help
Quote from: rtili have not done this before
is something wrong with me ?
help
Yes.
Fun for the whole family!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg210.imageshack.us%2Fimg210%2F7946%2Fwaystohurtyourself2uk4.jpg&hash=ae2c283f1c9fcb6ed0ae5f32e5ac8cb294bba574)
Ha ha I did something like this but it's not with a skittles bag and it stung like hell.
Quote from: SonniHa ha I did something like this but it's not with a skittles bag and it stung like hell.
I don't know how but it hurts more than flicking a rock, which doesn't make sense.
NExt timE:
ANAL GAPE
ANAL GAPE
fucken do it and post pics faggot
these are actually pretty good, why dont you make animated shorts out of them
animate them now
Quote from: SqueefNExt timE:
ANAL GAPE
ANAL GAPE
fucken do it and post pics faggot
I wanna do things that not everyone has done, sorry :(
Quote from: FreekCthese are actually pretty good, why dont you make animated shorts out of them
I've considered it, this is making me consider it more.
Quote from: MishkaMashanimate them now
And more.
Everybody loves masochism!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg254.imageshack.us%2Fimg254%2F2567%2Fwaystohurtyourself3zg2.jpg&hash=f3d5d05f3626f775f845d68e14aa9f3db957d7a7)
lmao @ step 3
Quote from: rtillmao @ step 3
Haha, thanks I was originally going to make it much more complex (lots of different drawings of the guy waiting for the pain to happen), but then I thought of this idea and realized immediately it's much funnier.
Tune in next time for razor and wrists.
Quote from: LoathsomeTune in next time for razor and wrists.
Even grandma can join in the fun!