http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/434338 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/434338)
Yeah, we're the best.
This is the best.
WAC, stay the fuck out of here. I'm serious. IT'S BUSINESS TIME!
vote whatever you want, especially 5
Quote from: mongrel architectvote whatever you want, especially 5
Just vote 5.
this movie is pretty good btw
Quote from: mongrel architectthis movie is pretty good btw
FACK YOU GO DIED
It's better than pretty good.
yeah its amazing
Quote from: mongrel architectyeah its amazing
best fucking thing on newgrounds
I watched it a whole 32551 times
and voted 5
and reviewed 10
and said the colors were great and stuff
Quote from: crabarmsI watched it a whole 32551 times
and voted 5
and reviewed 10
and said the colors were great and stuff
Good work, my pet.
That was actually quite nice
Ill review 10 when I get around to it
Voted 0 without watching
Quote from: systekVoted 0 without watching
^ One cool cat!
oh fine Ill get out Tor and bump it over 3.00 for you, happy????
well that didn't work very well I got it over 3.00 but it just got downvoted to 2.99 and i'm all out of high level accounts so tough shit! :(
Not voting 5 on this movie is a blasphemy.
Quote from: SonniNot voting 5 on this movie is a blasphemy.
n'er a truer word was spoke
I think this is actually a good movie you done this time. I like the "trail" effect when that goblin moves around.
I voted 5
this flash is better than half the shit on the front page and yet it barely has a green score
FUCK NEWGROUNDS
Quote from: f0dthis flash is better than half the shit on the front page and yet it barely has a green score
FUCK NEWGROUNDS
It's ok, I'm used to it.
well we could always persuade it to get RCP...
reviewed on a few alts. didnt watch
this flash is better than the rest