http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433566 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433566)
Go now AND SPREAD THE WORD OF THE LORD!
yes yes yes
awesome im gonna watch it before I vote fairly!
pffff
okay 5'ed.
Magnificent as always.
That ending was sweet.
stupid cunt gave you a three!
Awww man, they ruined it.
Hmm, I guess it wasn't late enough...if this is gonna work, I think it needs to be more organized...
Hah. This was just spam, who cares about reviews.
d'awwwwww MRat said he wants to hug me till i pop
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433373 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433373)
everyone vote 5 on that too, ok
it is cute and great
Quote from: Zekeyhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433373 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433373)
everyone vote 5 on that too, ok
it is cute and great
Hah! I voted 5 and reviewed 10 while it was under judgement.
Is Ansel really 14? He's got a bright future.
done aaaand done
lmfao
pleaAAASE CHANGE W.A.C'S NAME TO F.A.G
Quote from: taylorlmfao
pleaAAASE CHANGE W.A.C'S NAME TO F.A.G
^ do it
^ oh please
Larvae is HEAVENLY folks.
ill just jot that down, ryan
Quote from: MRathttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433566 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433566)
Go now AND SPREAD THE WORD OF THE LORD!
Some of the art is good but the animation is atrocious. That and the whole thing was a real bore fest.
Quote from: Zekeyhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433373 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433373)
everyone vote 5 on that too, ok
it is cute and great
That's a unique flash. I like the creativity involved in it. I voted 5 on that one.
i agree with wac fuck this
Quote from: W.A.C.Quote from: MRathttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433566 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433566)
Go now AND SPREAD THE WORD OF THE LORD!
Some of the art is good but the animation is atrocious. That and the whole thing was a real bore fest.
ACTUALLY its all incredible
the animation deserves every award in the portal simply because it is better than the rest
Quote from: taylorthe animation deserves every award in the portal simply because it is better than the rest
:/
I actually found a few parts funny, like how effortless some parts were and the guy just randomly singing. Although it was a bit long... I went downstairs, found and ate a donut, came back upstairs and the song was still playing. lmao
its bad
Quote from: Sinitronits bad
ur bad
Quote from: taylorQuote from: Sinitronits bad
ur bad
bad to the bone
Quote from: ΨNicoleQuote from: taylorQuote from: Sinitronits bad
ur bad
bad to the bone
b-b-b-b-b-b-bad
oh yea
Quote from: SqueefIs Ansel really 14? He's got a bright future.
ooo well now that you put it THAT way
My 5 vote goes to Larvae. T'was very delicious to watch.