thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: zomfgbie on April 2, 2008 11:54 AM

Title: need some advice
Post by: zomfgbie on April 2, 2008 11:54 AM
so you may or may not know/care that i recently left my military training due to misuse of certain substances

2 days ago i returned to my old job in sales and today i just got fired



so i was thinking about taking a home college course? does anyone have any knowledge of these? the reason i dont wanna just go back to college is cause i hate people and id rather do the course in my own time thankyouverymuch

i just wanna know if its worth the money
Title: need some advice
Post by: Blordow on April 2, 2008 11:57 AM
i dunno about you but anything to do with home and working is just a huge no. i think you'll lose interest and get distracted easily.
Title: need some advice
Post by: MRat on April 2, 2008 07:52 PM
I'd did alot of my high school credits at home by correspondence and it was the best thing ever.
Title: need some advice
Post by: sQueef on April 2, 2008 08:13 PM
Quote from: MRatI'd did alot of my high school credits at home by correspondence and it was the best thing ever.
Yeah I am doing my High School work from home and I just have to turn it in at school whenever I go in, and thats awesome, but the problem I'm having is like Blordow said I get easily distracted and end  up not doing my work at home which defeats the purpose of it but still.

All I need to do is turn off the computer and focus on it for a few hours
Title: need some advice
Post by: Crabarms on April 2, 2008 08:23 PM
Wish I could of done that.
Title: need some advice
Post by: Sonni on April 3, 2008 11:25 AM
I wish I could do something like "home study" because something like that is impossible to do here. If you're not from a "good" college you're pretty much unemployed (unless you're rich and got some big connections) and you're force to do stuffs like open your own business or doing below-average wage works which is pretty super lame because the person who hires you are going to exploit you like crazy. Although there are protection laws here it's so god damned weak, unreliable and pretty much meaningless.

That's in Thailand though but for developed countries like United States or the UK, I don't know about that. What courses are you taking anyway and do they have any accreditations?


Title: need some advice
Post by: zomfgbie on April 3, 2008 11:36 AM
was thinking about criminology and law, best path to the force

anyway i got word this morning that my court marshall case is going to court, so hey, i might be let back in the military
Title: need some advice
Post by: Philip K Dick on April 3, 2008 06:39 PM
COPS ARE ASSHOLES FUCK
Title: need some advice
Post by: Halcion on April 3, 2008 06:57 PM
only if you get a decent diploma
Title: need some advice
Post by: f0d on April 3, 2008 09:37 PM
university of phoenix is supposed to have a good study-from-home degree program

man whatever happened to smoking weed in the military it was practically encouraged in vietnam
Title: need some advice
Post by: sQueef on April 3, 2008 10:18 PM
pot really needs to be legalized by now I mean jesus fucking christ.

In America it is a section 1 drug that means that the American Government considers it as dangerous and harmful for your body as shit like Methamphetamine and Ecstasy, we all know damn well whether we smoke pot or not that Marijuana is not going to fuck up your body like doing too much Ecstasy would, or like doing Meth would.

It's a crying shame man...
Title: need some advice
Post by: trent bortknob on April 3, 2008 10:46 PM
Quote from: SqueefIt's a crying shame
you don't know who to blame
Title: need some advice
Post by: sQueef on April 3, 2008 10:54 PM
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: SqueefIt's a crying shame
you don't know who to blame
What are you insinuating sir
Title: need some advice
Post by: zomfgbie on April 3, 2008 11:17 PM
on your rise to fame


god this is so lame
Title: need some advice
Post by: Loathsome on April 3, 2008 11:26 PM
I didn't read the topic, but commit a massmurder. That usually solve many things.
Title: need some advice
Post by: Philip K Dick on April 4, 2008 12:16 AM
Quote from: LoathsomeI didn't read the topic, but commit a massmurder. That usually solve many things.

That usually solve many things.
Title: need some advice
Post by: anigen on April 4, 2008 12:46 AM
Quote from: mongrel architect
Quote from: LoathsomeI didn't read the topic, but commit a massmurder. That usually solve many things.

That usually solve many things.

Este usualmente solucione muchas cosas.