thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: rtil on March 5, 2008 05:00 AM

Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: rtil on March 5, 2008 05:00 AM
i was going through some old stuff then i found this
possibly the strangest and creepiest review on a sprite joke flash me, badger and bug did about two years ago http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/338561 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/338561)
we were expecting hilarious reviews but
nothing like this \/
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: MRat on March 5, 2008 05:03 AM
What a nice guy! A good Samaritan!
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: Philip K Dick on March 5, 2008 05:05 AM
lmao
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on March 5, 2008 05:08 AM
wow the joke really went over that guy's head eh
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: MRat on March 5, 2008 05:13 AM
His only favourite Flash metal gear awesome.

I have a very simple rule for Flash vid\\\'s:

Everything by Egoraptor will be Hilarious
Everything by Adam Philips will look Great
Everything by SamBakZa will be Amazing
Everything by GranFaLoon will be Random but Funny
Everything by Super Flash Bros will be funny or fun as hell
Everything by Doorknob-Studios will be SHIT
Everything by ME will be absolute Garbage

There\\\'s my rule. I followed it to a Winner XD
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: f0d on March 5, 2008 07:22 AM
its very bothersome that his age is n/a

that makes me think hes a 60 yr old and it makes that review 10 times scarier
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: zomfgbie on March 5, 2008 08:59 AM
rtil you should really follow his advice, then one day you can be a big and prestigious animator like... Kazimi Leon? wtf
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: billy on March 5, 2008 09:05 AM
lmfao that was a great movie
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: Sonni on March 5, 2008 09:39 AM
Looks like that guy took the joke abit too serious...
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: Hammi on March 5, 2008 10:19 AM
HAHA.

That was great. And the review, well, id say hes close to a Ned Flanders.

Btw i signed ur guestbook d00d.
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: trent bortknob on March 5, 2008 01:52 PM
lmfao
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: Loathsome on March 5, 2008 02:08 PM
I don't know what to say. And I'm going to leave it at that too.
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: mishkamash on March 5, 2008 02:45 PM
whoa
i'd be creeped out if i was you too
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: vinexist on March 5, 2008 03:08 PM
He's there for you, Go to him.
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: Necronomitr0n on March 5, 2008 06:10 PM
lmao wowee

that's really creepy
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: RichChap on March 5, 2008 09:29 PM
You should PM him back.
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: rtil on March 5, 2008 09:39 PM
sadly i don't remember the password to the doorknob studios thing
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: vinexist on March 5, 2008 11:43 PM
Do you see the light in your life now?
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: rtil on March 5, 2008 11:47 PM
lmfao
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on March 6, 2008 06:36 AM
I loved the first one, but what really did it for me was that I was thinking of the Kazimi-Leon taking it seriously the entire time while watching it...
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: ThunderCurls on March 6, 2008 11:19 AM
Hahaha. What the hell.
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: CoolDrMoney on March 6, 2008 05:29 PM
I love Kazimi-Leon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: GRINACE on March 9, 2008 06:19 AM
I have a feeling u made the seond sonic one Rtil... u perv... uuu know what im talking about... you know u do... I don't.... but I know you do....
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: rtil on March 9, 2008 06:22 AM
nah that was badger i made ~sonic chaoZ~

and damn proud of it
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: GRINACE on March 9, 2008 06:26 AM
lol, damm.
you better be proud!.. im not? (ill stop)

By the way, in flash  how do u zoom in like that? im not talking while drawing but in the flash it's self?
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: rtil on March 9, 2008 06:31 AM
i just expanded the symbols to huge sizes
a more practical solution would be to use the vCam
you can download it off anipedia on the extensions page
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: wolf on March 9, 2008 06:31 AM
you have to record it with a video camera and then import it into flash. nobody ever says this because its a well kept secret among the flash elite. once you get around 700 or more posts ill fill you in on some more flash tricks thats only the pros can do.
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: GRINACE on March 9, 2008 06:34 AM
Is the Vcam eazyer to use? Or is it gonna b something Im gonna have no effing clue how to use and then cry about it ten mins later...
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: wolf on March 9, 2008 06:36 AM
theres no such thing as a "vcam" rtil is just trying to protect trade secrets among the flash pro elites
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: GRINACE on March 9, 2008 06:39 AM
Heh, im sorry, I mean "vCam".
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: wolf on March 9, 2008 06:43 AM
acually the correct spelling is "VcAm" and thats just a code that stands for "Virtual Camera Adobe Method" which involves recording the monitor with an actual camera and importing it into flash
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: GRINACE on March 9, 2008 06:59 AM
So I need a real camera to use this?
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: trent bortknob on March 9, 2008 07:31 PM
gkmfao
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: sQueef on March 10, 2008 07:43 AM
haha holy shit I'm using that for reviews, it makes perfect copy-pasta.

I kept laughing while reading it but at the same time had this weird feeling... Like he was right behind me watching me or something I don't know that was some creepy shit though.

I also found this funny, he talks about his past reviews in other reviews...

he's totally lost in his own world  

Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: Necronomitr0n on March 10, 2008 05:17 PM
Holy living shit Grinace

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: CoolDrMoney on March 17, 2008 02:53 PM
So I got a new review on one of my old flashes that I just noticed and it's kind of scary!

"BASSY LIKES BUBBLES!! *drools*"
by: basselope7
date: September 2, 2007
You're hot and you blow bubbles... two things I like in a guy. I gave a 9/10, though, because I've seen MUCH bigger elsewhere. But then again, those guys were 40-something-ish and bald (or extremely hairy). You can learn to blow bigger bubbles... I would love to see more.

Oh dear
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: rtil on March 17, 2008 03:19 PM
what is with this bubble fetish lmao
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: Sinitron on March 17, 2008 04:22 PM
BUBBLY DISCHARGE, SNAPESanigen STYLE

^ ahahaha i got an i instead of an o when typing "snogger"
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: jebxz on March 17, 2008 07:33 PM
hi im just stoppin b(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.all-creatures.org%2Fanex%2Fdog-meat-29.jpg&hash=cf26d6e08532f0cf78eb994e44f5a8c3fb66746f)
Title: creepiest review ever
Post by: psi43 on March 17, 2008 08:35 PM
SNAPESanigen lmfao