thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: zomfgbie on February 15, 2008 02:48 PM

Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: zomfgbie on February 15, 2008 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9FtT7xTDeE

i dont really know what to make of this
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: psi43 on February 15, 2008 03:21 PM
lmfao FUCK and the swastika were great. The Firefox one was nice, too.
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on February 15, 2008 07:06 PM
I think I liked the second one the best. I may have to actually look at the actual video so I can see the words poppping up at the bottom better. It look like it said Eddie Fuck, either Eddie or Jodie I think, I dunno...I didn't realize it was Firefox until you said it LOL. I liked the epic orchestrated music though, really made it more interesting...the things you can find with Google Earth...they should've zoomed all the way in on the moon though for laughs...
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: mishkamash on February 15, 2008 10:08 PM
was that the naked German woman in there
oh my god
Psi you're famous!
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: KingDavid on February 16, 2008 02:37 AM
YA interesting
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: mishkamash on February 16, 2008 09:42 PM
damn you Google and your easter egg crap
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: zomfgbie on February 16, 2008 09:49 PM
Quote from: KingDavidYA interesting

quit being an ass lately
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: ThunderCurls on February 17, 2008 03:51 AM
Haha this is great!
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: KingDavid on February 17, 2008 04:58 AM
freekc im serious it was i enjoyed it and watched it
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: psi43 on February 17, 2008 03:05 PM
Quote from: KingDavidfreekc im serious it was i enjoyed it and watched it


then stop writing like a faggot
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: trent bortknob on February 17, 2008 04:59 PM
Quote from: KingDavidfreekc im serious it was i enjoyed it and watched it
it was you enjoyed it??
Title: secret places of the earth
Post by: KingDavid on February 17, 2008 05:27 PM
ya sorry about my bad typing kind of a bad habit i got into