thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: psi43 on January 20, 2008 12:11 AM

Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: psi43 on January 20, 2008 12:11 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fok%2Fpublic%2Fphotoshop.png&hash=8abf7065262a49812391523e9dc13fd9b206dd9e)
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: Fuzz on January 20, 2008 12:39 AM
OK
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: psi43 on January 20, 2008 12:56 AM
Quote from: FuzzOK

Thank you for the constructive criticism and telling me what you think about the drawings. I really appreciate it!
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: Fuzz on January 20, 2008 05:00 AM
No problem Psi! My pleasure!
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: Philip K Dick on January 20, 2008 05:10 AM
mexico
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: adamant on January 20, 2008 06:04 AM
use thinner brushes
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: MRat on January 20, 2008 08:22 AM
I like the first three just fine. The last one looks a little rushed though, and your linework isn't smooth or consistent. Things are pretty rough and wobbly on it. Also the shading is kind of flat and just goes from dark at the bottom to light at the top more or less. Go for some more volume!

I like the uncoloured one the best. Interesting design.
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: psi43 on January 20, 2008 12:02 PM
Quote from: MRatI like the first three just fine. The last one looks a little rushed though, and your linework isn't smooth or consistent. Things are pretty rough and wobbly on it. Also the shading is kind of flat and just goes from dark at the bottom to light at the top more or less. Go for some more volume!

I like the uncoloured one the best. Interesting design.

The last one was the first one I drew.
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: zomfgbie on January 20, 2008 12:09 PM
good, but why do you use that fuzzy brush? would look a lot better if they were smoothed
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: MRat on January 20, 2008 05:36 PM
Quote from: ΨPsi43
Quote from: MRatI like the first three just fine. The last one looks a little rushed though, and your linework isn't smooth or consistent. Things are pretty rough and wobbly on it. Also the shading is kind of flat and just goes from dark at the bottom to light at the top more or less. Go for some more volume!

I like the uncoloured one the best. Interesting design.

The last one was the first one I drew.

that would explain it.
Title: Photoshop attempt compilation
Post by: trent bortknob on January 21, 2008 05:23 AM
use mexico brushes