thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: MRat on January 16, 2008 07:10 AM

Title: Ryan v. Armon
Post by: MRat on January 16, 2008 07:10 AM
We too had a little midi duel at high noon. Pick you're favourite. We both said we'd try "orchestral" but as you can tell, went in different directions all the same.


[attachment=563:HLGcomp.mid]
[attachment=564:r_u_redy_4_real.mid]

Okey dokey.
Title: Ryan v. Armon
Post by: ThunderCurls on January 16, 2008 04:45 PM
r_u_redy_4_real.mid wins my vote.

What are you guys using to create these?
Title: Ryan v. Armon
Post by: MRat on January 16, 2008 04:50 PM
Quote from: ThunderCurlsr_u_redy_4_real.mid wins my vote.

What are you guys using to create these?


I dno about Armon, but I tried out Sibelius for this thing. You basically just write your music onto sheet music pages, but it's finnicky and takes alot of getting used to. Neat software though. I prefer Finale though.
Title: Ryan v. Armon
Post by: Philip K Dick on January 16, 2008 09:43 PM
just to clarify, mine is r u redy and his is hlgcomp
Title: Ryan v. Armon
Post by: Nadroj0711 on January 16, 2008 09:57 PM
armon wins
mrat is not bad though
neither were that great tbh
Title: Ryan v. Armon
Post by: MRat on January 17, 2008 12:08 AM
Quote from: Nadroj0711armon wins
mrat is not bad though
neither were that great tbh


we both did them rather hastily. I like armon's better, because mine doesn't make any goddamn sense. his does repeat alot though.