thebackalleys

Main => Introductions => Topic started by: Fredgerd on April 12, 2016 04:29 AM

Title: Hey all
Post by: Fredgerd on April 12, 2016 04:29 AM
Some of you probably have already met me in Discord or on rtil's stream, but for anyone who hasn't I'm Fredgerd, or Fred, or Bryan if you for some reason want to use real names. I'm studying digital art and working on improving my skills. I mostly like doing comic style art but I've been trying to get into other styles as well. I'm not usually the best at being an active forum member but we'll see. People I've met on TBA Discord and on the stream are super cool so why not. If I get around to posting some art I'm always down to get criticized even if its harsh. Best way to learn. If anyone here happens to want my opinion on their art even though I suck (see awful painting in profile pic) then I'm happy to lend advice.

I look forward to meeting anyone I haven't yet.
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: Bamyasi on April 12, 2016 05:45 AM
More like Frednerd.
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: 300BillionDegrees on April 12, 2016 06:56 AM
o/
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: rtil on April 12, 2016 07:11 AM
welcome!
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: ThatOneGvy on April 12, 2016 11:11 AM
Greetings.
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: d-floe on April 12, 2016 02:25 PM
Sup loser welcome to thebapalleys
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: bd648 on April 12, 2016 02:35 PM
yo.
robots yes?
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: Fredgerd on April 13, 2016 12:23 AM
Quote from: Bamyasi on April 12, 2016 05:45 AM
More like Frednerd.

You got me there.
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: Unless on April 13, 2016 06:10 PM
I have now been introduced to more Bryans than Brians. My friend Brian will be very annoyed. I'll relish telling him so.
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: Fredgerd on April 21, 2016 07:14 AM
Quote from: Unless on April 13, 2016 06:10 PM
I have now been introduced to more Bryans than Brians. My friend Brian will be very annoyed. I'll relish telling him so.

If it's any consolation to him, he's the one with the correct spelling.
Title: Re: Hey all
Post by: Unless on April 22, 2016 02:50 PM
Quote from: Fredgerd on April 21, 2016 07:14 AM
Quote from: Unless on April 13, 2016 06:10 PM
I have now been introduced to more Bryans than Brians. My friend Brian will be very annoyed. I'll relish telling him so.

If it's any consolation to him, he's the one with the correct spelling.

He says he knows.