The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Wind, Rain, Shadow, Wood, Sword, Thunder, Power, Sleep,
Cardcaptors of the Clow,
Expect the unexpected now!
The secrets of the Clow,
Were all a mystery,
But when this mighty book was opened,
The powers was set free.
Cardcaptors, a mystic adventure.
Cardcaptors, a quest for all time.
Each card possesses a power of its own,
We've got to find them to bring the power home.
Wind, Rain, Shadow, Wood, Sword, Thunder, Power, Sleep,
Cardcaptors of the Clow,
Expect the unexpected now!
Cardcaptors, a mystic adventure,
Cardcaptors, a quest for all time,
Cardcaptors, Cardcaptors!
I thought I was done with this shit in high school
i actually liked the pacer test because my legs worked
Quote from: Bamyasi on March 25, 2016 03:45 AMalso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6vsdzE739o (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6vsdzE739o)
Haha I'd forgotten that video.
Seriously what made them think replacing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFlkdNGVJHA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFlkdNGVJHA)
with that shit was a good idea? Localization is whack, no matter what GG backlash hivemind might say.
is that singer the lady who did the voice of ranka and the base for the vocaloid gumi
No, different Megumi.
We will now begin the push-up test.
Ready, begin.
Up... Down 1
Up... Down 2
Up... Down 3
Up... Down 4
Up... Down 5
Up... Down 6
Up... Down 7
Up... Down 8
Up... Down 9
Up... Down 10
Up... Down 11
Up... Down 12
Up... Down 13
Up... Down 14
Up... Down 15
Up... Down 16
Up... Down 17
Up... Down 18
Up... Down 19
Up... Down 20
Up... Down 21
Up... Down 22
I forgot about that bit, I wonder if I can download a copy for the bedroom
tfw went to a private school and did not do the FitnessGram™ Pacer Test
this is not the jon i know and love
Quote from: rtil on March 25, 2016 11:59 PM
tfw went to a private school and did not do the FitnessGram™ Pacer Test
Same.
I went to public/charter elementary and middle schools but I don't think I would have survived high school if this shit was in the curriculum.
The fitness gram 😆🍆 cummy test💦 is a multistage sex position 😻 that progressively gets more difficult as 💓daddy gets 😵😵 harder. The 20 meter 😍 💦 cock will line up with your🍎💧ass in 30 seconds. Lube up for daddy 💗🍆. The 👊💦 riding speed starts slowly but progressively gets harder as 😉😝 daddy gets worked up. Remember not to 😲 cum early or else 😩 daddy will 👏💦 spank you. After you hear 💖☺ daddy moan, then you can 🍆💦 cum. The cowboy👅 position will begin now.On your mark, Get ready 😭🍆, start💦 for daddy💙!