I'm here to ruin the forums.
you cant kill whats already dead
Hello user New_User, my name is Michael and I have an affinity for anime, video games and manga! I'm sure we will get along! Hell yeah!
Hello Bamyasi.
you're doing a horrible job so far. keep it up
This person could learn a thing or two from our other recent registrees.
This is not me.
Would I have a cosplay avatar? Puhleeeease.
Welcome to the Boards
Привет!
welcome to the forums bam
http://youtu.be/NBr5Lz1VBBE (http://youtu.be/NBr5Lz1VBBE)
Hi Bamyasi
Quote from: Unless on December 8, 2015 08:42 PM
http://youtu.be/NBr5Lz1VBBE (http://youtu.be/NBr5Lz1VBBE)
rather good stuff
Wow, they left without another word.
Clearly this person wasn't making some next-level social commentary on the user retention rate on this forum, especially among people who start intro threads.
That would be reading too much into it.
fuck you new user! ps anime is gay
(he wont see this)
I am extremely disappointed.
hentai is for men-tai~
hentai is for the mental
I still think this was Bamyasi.
i just come here, read first post (waiting to see some sweet introduction)
but than i saw this - i laughed out loud so long. that made my day.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F1530%2F5289vK_monogatareyes.gif&hash=a3131b982b90ea57081fa279060b788a701233ab)
Quote from: Davis Patch on January 15, 2016 11:24 AM
i just come here, read first post (waiting to see some sweet introduction)
but than i saw this - i laughed out loud so long. that made my day.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F1530%2F864m0A_monogatareyes_who.gif&hash=8ba72b64563f12ad367befa4d06b88487742407f)