thebackalleys

Main => Introductions => Topic started by: Unless on September 4, 2015 11:03 AM

Title: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Unless on September 4, 2015 11:03 AM
"Happy" is perhaps a bit of a stretch, and "Im" most definitely is, but mostly I wanted to briefly worry and/or annoy and/or confuse people with regards to the last thread what was created by a spambot.

My mother told me never to talk to strangers, but this was something on which wasn't much elaborated, and after a few weeks of primary school I had realised that this made it pretty difficult to make friends. I've since determined that in order to get anywhere in life, I must learn to completely disregard my elders' advice, just generally. I'm positive this will work out at least until I'm old enough to have wasted many years and feel deep longing for the days past, at which point I'll surely attempt to pass on my learnings my the younger generation. I'm sure they'll appreciate my wisdom.

I'm now going to leave this post at that for now and gauge how fast I get a proper reply and how welcome I feel, the works.

Hello.
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Dust on September 4, 2015 11:39 AM
Welcome?
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Unless on September 4, 2015 11:40 AM
Neat.
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: ProtoChaud on September 4, 2015 10:23 PM
Quote from: Unless on September  4, 2015 11:03 AM
My mother told me never to talk to strangers, but this was something on which wasn't much elaborated, and after a few weeks of primary school I had realised that this made it pretty difficult to make friends.

Dry, snarky humor. I like that. Welcome to TBA.
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: valiums on September 5, 2015 01:11 AM
hello cool new person
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Bamyasi on September 5, 2015 02:36 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F1530%2F142Ge7_1347747769105.gif&hash=606259cce54ff06fa48dec231430888210aa2cba)
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: rtil on September 6, 2015 05:24 AM
gauge THIS *whips out doujin*
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Stu4U on September 6, 2015 08:52 AM
hi
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: d-floe on September 6, 2015 03:17 PM
hi be my girlfriend please thanks
:slut: :slut: :slut:
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: soup on September 6, 2015 07:57 PM
wise words, are you perhaps a sage or warlock of some kind
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: bd648 on September 9, 2015 10:22 PM
Quote from: soup on September  6, 2015 07:57 PM
wise words, are you perhaps a sage or warlock of some kind
a technomancer of the highest caliber
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Unless on September 10, 2015 10:41 AM
Howdy all, thanks for the welcomes. I'm thinking and moreso hoping that this place will continue to appeal to me enough that I'm never inclined to permanently leave, though I have been known to drop off the face of the Earth for months at a time. The fact that I've just moved house and the internet here has a tendency to cut out for days at a time doesn't much help, either.

I first found this site a while ago whilst looking for some sort of forum code with some sort of function that I can't remember, and had a conversation with some admin about it whose name I also can't remember. I stuck about because the keywords in the top left seemed neat and I loved the character I believe is named Allie. Also, I shamelessly stole her for use as an avatar on an external site (a rather small forum of which I've been a member for several years) with a link back to here, though it hasn't seemed to pick up any traction as far as I can tell.

Quote from: ProtoChaud on September  4, 2015 10:23 PM
Quote from: Unless on September  4, 2015 11:03 AM
My mother told me never to talk to strangers, but this was something on which wasn't much elaborated, and after a few weeks of primary school I had realised that this made it pretty difficult to make friends.
Dry, snarky humor. I like that. Welcome to TBA.
Excellent, and you should know there is a lot more from whence that came.

Quote from: Kizunami on September  6, 2015 03:17 PM
hi be my girlfriend please thanks
:slut: :slut: :slut:
kk bbz

Quote from: bd648 on September  9, 2015 10:22 PM
Quote from: soup on September  6, 2015 07:57 PM
wise words, are you perhaps a sage or warlock of some kind
a technomancer of the highest caliber
I have been known to get my mechromancer on, and in this case the double entendre is very intentional. At least in my own little world, I am so many things.
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Bamyasi on September 10, 2015 11:01 AM
Hey fucker I'm the verbose one around here, m'kay?

There's not enough room on anyone's monitor for both our textwalls.

Also welcome n_n;
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: zwimmy on September 11, 2015 05:51 AM
welcome to shitsville, shitter
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Dust on September 12, 2015 08:23 AM
Yeah Allie is great.
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: michaell on September 13, 2015 08:11 PM
hie
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Unless on September 17, 2015 09:07 AM
Duly noted in order to be ultimately disregarded, fladoodle-clucker; Thank you kindly; I still don't know what she is but I like that about her; Hey.
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: rtil on September 17, 2015 10:58 AM
allie is our mascot and the internet's town bicycle. i'm sure she enjoyed it
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Unless on September 17, 2015 11:55 AM
Grrr.

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Foi60.tinypic.com%2F8wl8vd.jpg&hash=ad7d2db0585ac24219e679091d2bc56fa8f58825)
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Dust on September 17, 2015 12:55 PM
You're the most compatible person I seen...please take good care of her.
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Bamyasi on September 17, 2015 01:01 PM
Quote from: Dust on September 17, 2015 12:55 PM
You're the most compatible person I seen...please take good care of her.
[spoiler]They're both bots.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: Im happy I now signed up
Post by: Shida on September 17, 2015 01:33 PM
Hello and welcome!