Another flash game. Try not to get carpal tunnel.
[swf]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/2563/4370Gx_game.swf[/swf]
oh god no it's a clickspam game
it's very pretty
i don't have the patience for it though
I feel like this game would be a lot more fun with a turbo button, as in if you held the mouse button down it would start to auto-sell (or mine or whatever). Other than that, pretty cool though
Quote from: cipher on January 3, 2014 06:52 PM
I feel like this game would be a lot more fun with a turbo button, as in if you held the mouse button down it would start to auto-sell (or mine or whatever).
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.i.cbsi.com%2Fcnwk.1d%2Fi%2Ftim%2F2012%2F04%2F19%2F6036cafa56410a0e7913777633d0603a0c64_1Capture.PNG&hash=b1718e1be797c2930bea0a8db525dea768897356)
also, on that note-
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fpuu.sh%2F68Khb.jpg&hash=e195838e6eb566057912ea18e9b693b0a01f17d8)
>6 minutes, 52 seconds
wtf man
Quote from: BluPhoenix on January 4, 2014 02:42 AM
>6 minutes, 52 seconds
wtf man
LOL I forgot to clear out the leaderboard for testing purposes!
Quote from: rtil on January 3, 2014 10:59 AM
oh god no it's a clickspam game
it's very pretty
i don't have the patience for it though
Yeah not everyone's gonna like this game!