thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: Bamyasi on December 12, 2013 07:49 AM

Title: Such birthday wow
Post by: Bamyasi on December 12, 2013 07:49 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F1530%2F683A9f_dogebirthday.jpg&hash=9a50618d2360dcb3b71e084cafaff5fbb52dbb34)
21 year old Lovey ok
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: rtil on December 12, 2013 09:37 AM
.shot Lovey
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: crackers on December 12, 2013 04:07 PM
so background music
such orchestral
much fit for king wowe
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: Bamyasi on December 12, 2013 08:02 PM
Lovey is so king.
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: creamcorn on December 12, 2013 09:58 PM
lolcat 2.0
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: zwimmy on December 12, 2013 10:20 PM
happy birthday I guess
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: slack on December 13, 2013 02:21 AM
Quote from: creamcorn on December 12, 2013 09:58 PM
lolcat 2.0

i too am tired of this meme
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: Bamyasi on December 13, 2013 06:06 AM
Quote from: slack on December 13, 2013 02:21 AM
Quote from: creamcorn on December 12, 2013 09:58 PM
Post addressing cyclical nature of memetic humor.

Comment regarding personal taste in memetic humor.
Well this isn't about you *sticks out tongue*.

Also zwimmy when is/was your birthday.
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: creamcorn on December 13, 2013 12:36 PM
youre right this isnt about me
heres a post addressing the cyclical nature of birthdays instead
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: Sinitron on December 14, 2013 04:47 AM
Anal sex is king. I leave cat food on my back deck to attract neighborhood cats. I befriend them. It take about a week, but when one comes along by itself that I've befriended, I'll pick it up and take it in the house. Then I ass fuck it to death- literally. I love the sound and feel of snapping its neck as I blow my load in it's tiny cat ass. God it's great. Then I throw it in a plastic grocery bag, tie it up, and drop it on the trash. No hassle, no strange looks, no bullshit from some prude bitch. You could say I'm getting my ass and pussy at the same time. Sweet, huh?
Title: Re: Such birthday wow
Post by: Bamyasi on December 14, 2013 10:49 AM
Party's over everyone go home (especially Sinister).