thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Lambdanaut on July 2, 2013 03:31 PM

Title: Lambdanaut makes an art
Post by: Lambdanaut on July 2, 2013 03:31 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F2506%2F727X7n_bigturtlegroup.png&hash=a6378c59295d980428ab87bc3be8abd09f367857)

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F2506%2F788f8F_AnotherWorldApart.png&hash=eab5efc5ffaa2256dfd1394bf79bc3d4ccb368f7)

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F2506%2F727F3r_Copper_frontal_rainbow.png&hash=d51fe6e7efebebdd0ce8edf2af38609365ab817f)

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F2506%2F24Vi2_coloredwantpoop.png&hash=88859648c78c3d9295b72c038dc5aa54b06c0787)

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc03.deviantart.net%2Ffs71%2Ff%2F2013%2F052%2F7%2Fb%2Ffor_science_by_themrbluesky-d5vpq8x.png&hash=5f4a0f86493ae455e403d78c2038dfa5ceb70bf4)

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F2506%2F868Ds7_femkai.png&hash=8776579c2758ffe12d133aa67f718fee1347f86d)

I like doing pixel and digital stuff. Lately I've been working on improving on anatomy and poses.
Title: Re: Lambdanaut makes an art
Post by: Tardigrade on July 2, 2013 06:40 PM
I like that second one, the division between the composure of buildings and the waterscape works fairly well in my opinion.
Title: Re: Lambdanaut makes an art
Post by: dilly on July 2, 2013 07:45 PM
i'd love to see more of your pixel art! it has charm to it :3
Title: Re: Lambdanaut makes an art
Post by: soup on July 2, 2013 09:24 PM
those pixels
more more
+fav +score
Title: Re: Lambdanaut makes an art
Post by: Lambdanaut on July 2, 2013 09:34 PM
I'm glad to hear you guys like the pixel stuff 8)
That's great because I'm working on coding a game soon and I'll be doing a lot more of it.

Some more:

(https://raw.github.com/Lambdanaut/Art/master/Pixel/maze.png)

(https://raw.github.com/Lambdanaut/Art/master/Pixel/FuhrerAndZoidberg.png)
Title: Re: Lambdanaut makes an art
Post by: zwimmy on July 3, 2013 02:19 AM
Hitler stands alone against the degeneracy of the world.

This is beautiful.
Title: Re: Lambdanaut makes an art
Post by: GhostingFish on July 14, 2013 01:27 AM
Post more bro, I never really get to see any of your works, and the style of what you do post (when you do) is worth it. :)