thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Alta Don on January 19, 2013 04:25 AM

Title: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: Alta Don on January 19, 2013 04:25 AM
Check out my latest series

HOW TO ANIME
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov3skGHitK8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov3skGHitK8#ws)
HOW TO HOMESTUCK
www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ZRGiOjcNU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ZRGiOjcNU#ws)
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: bd648 on January 19, 2013 05:01 AM
i love it.
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: slack on January 19, 2013 07:47 AM
10/10
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: ExBerian on January 20, 2013 04:23 AM
I like it! :D
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: Tardigrade on January 20, 2013 09:53 AM
These are rather marvellous. The second one had me chuckling quite a bit.
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: valiums on January 22, 2013 09:26 PM
5/5 thumbs up favorited subscribed
followed along closely probably the best hamsteak I have ever tasted
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: Alta Don on January 23, 2013 01:46 AM
Thanks y'all! Still deciding what the next one should be tho.
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: Rusty on January 29, 2013 06:03 AM
did you burn your hand on the anime sheet, or was it pre-cooled?
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: zwimmy on February 2, 2013 06:48 AM
make a tutorial on how to make tutorials LOL
Title: Re: I MAKE TUTORIALS
Post by: Alta Don on February 5, 2013 03:09 AM
Quote from: Rusty on January 29, 2013 06:03 AM
did you burn your hand on the anime sheet, or was it pre-cooled?

it was pre-cooled. I wasn't supposed to touch the tray but I left the scene in cause I didn't feel like redoing it.

Quote from: SeannyJ on February  2, 2013 06:48 AM
make a tutorial on how to make tutorials LOL

that's a thought.