thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: CoolDrMoney on October 30, 2007 04:30 PM

Title: Animation Test
Post by: CoolDrMoney on October 30, 2007 04:30 PM
Just want to see how well I did this. What do you think the man is saying?

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg510.imageshack.us%2Fimg510%2F4017%2Flipsynctestod9.gif&hash=6488ed2aff48e3641767fe106209dbbda7886a55)

Title: Animation Test
Post by: Necronomitr0n on October 30, 2007 04:54 PM
Life fucking sucks?
Title: Animation Test
Post by: rtil on October 30, 2007 06:23 PM
needs more frames and some better line consistency. looks like hes' saying something along the lines of what systek said. also post animations in the animation forum please lmao
Title: Animation Test
Post by: CoolDrMoney on October 30, 2007 06:59 PM
But no one goes to the animation forums anymore

And hey it'd be better line consistency if I didnt have to use the schools' mouses. They're so jerky. Id be better off using a trackball.

And Systek was close. Since I don't think anyone else will give me some input. He's saying "This fucking sucks"
Title: Animation Test
Post by: KingDavid on October 30, 2007 07:34 PM
Title: Animation Test
Post by: Nadroj0711 on October 30, 2007 08:16 PM
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyBut no one goes to the animation forums anymore
well, then it's a good thing you're on the flash/art upload thread
Title: Animation Test
Post by: davidmoore0 on October 30, 2007 10:58 PM
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyBut no one goes to the animation forums anymore

And hey it'd be better line consistency if I didnt have to use the schools' mouses. They're so jerky. Id be better off using a trackball.

And Systek was close. Since I don't think anyone else will give me some input. He's saying "This fucking sucks"
I thought it said "life's a fucking cunt. "I was pretty far off.
Title: Animation Test
Post by: redmongoose on October 31, 2007 04:32 AM
uh oh systek fruedian slip
Title: Animation Test
Post by: R. Wappin on October 31, 2007 05:21 AM
I thought he was saying "what the fuck is this?" heh.
Title: Animation Test
Post by: CoolDrMoney on October 31, 2007 07:12 AM
Well appearently I nailed how to lip synch the word fuck : |

Hey Wappin what if your avatar and my avatar had a fight?

Edit: Oh an Jordan dont be a smart alec Mr
Title: Animation Test
Post by: Necronomitr0n on October 31, 2007 10:27 AM
Quote from: REDMONGOOSEuh oh systek fruedian slip
Jeeyuh
Title: Animation Test
Post by: Nadroj0711 on October 31, 2007 06:05 PM
Title: Animation Test
Post by: anigen on October 31, 2007 07:50 PM
me and cooldrmoney should be brothers we have matching avatars tehh ^_____^;;;;;
Title: Animation Test
Post by: adamant on November 1, 2007 12:29 AM
isn't cd-i zelda some dumb 4chan fad?
Title: Animation Test
Post by: Necronomitr0n on November 1, 2007 12:56 AM
Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeedisn't cd-i zelda some dumb 4chan fad?
Oh my

I'm afraid so
Title: Animation Test
Post by: CoolDrMoney on November 1, 2007 01:23 AM
I wouldn't know, I havent been there

Mine was first maaan now I wanna change it
Title: Animation Test
Post by: adamant on November 1, 2007 01:38 AM
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyI wouldn't know, I havent been there

you dont have to go to 4chan to find out what gay fads they come up with
they leak into every big website
Title: Animation Test
Post by: CoolDrMoney on November 1, 2007 01:43 AM
Quoteyou dont have to go to 4chan to find out what gay fads they come up with
they leak into every big website

Don't you have some eyes to cojoin?
Title: Animation Test
Post by: Necronomitr0n on November 1, 2007 01:46 AM
Cojoined eyes and triangular chins
Title: Animation Test
Post by: adamant on November 1, 2007 02:26 AM
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyDon't you have some eyes to cojoin?

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffurfag.com%2Fz%2Ffiles%2Ftarman%3D%29.png&hash=d86e11acc02d23b98f902e56fa27595a83e3d2ed)
Title: Animation Test
Post by: Nadroj0711 on November 1, 2007 02:41 AM
i don't think youtube poop is 4chan stuff
i think they made fads out of it after it became popular
but they didn't start it
fuck them they'll make a fad out of anything
Title: Animation Test
Post by: rtil on November 1, 2007 06:29 AM
superyoshi started youtube poop
and he started it on youtube
therefore 4chan did not start youtube poop
Title: Animation Test
Post by: CoolDrMoney on November 1, 2007 03:19 PM
Man thats some super logic!
Title: Animation Test
Post by: Nadroj0711 on November 1, 2007 06:37 PM
well then it's a good thing I'm not following 4chan shit!
Title: Animation Test
Post by: trent bortknob on November 1, 2007 10:56 PM
well most SS members are gay so if its EVEN REMOTELY RELATED TO 4CHAN THEN ITS GAY

like chocolate rain was a catchy song and shit so i dont really care if 4chan likes it if i like it to it doesnt make me gay
Title: Animation Test
Post by: redmongoose on November 2, 2007 02:36 AM
every topic eventually turns into a discussion about 4chan



[size=]THE FRUEDIAN SLIP[/size]

[size=]IN ACTION[/size]
Title: Animation Test
Post by: rtil on November 2, 2007 09:33 PM
that's not really a fruedian slip it's more like a gradual degradation
Title: Animation Test
Post by: redmongoose on November 3, 2007 02:11 AM
we are not talking about rock formations here this is human psychology as we know it
Title: Animation Test
Post by: rtil on November 3, 2007 03:58 AM
i will refer to you from now on as dr mongoose
Title: Animation Test
Post by: psi43 on November 3, 2007 04:09 AM
so I watched blair witch project again today and found out that it was faked. I always thought it was real, gay.