thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: JohnGames on October 29, 2007 03:49 AM

Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: JohnGames on October 29, 2007 03:49 AM
I ordered my laptop a few days ago and decided to track it. Now take a look at this chart.

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi22.tinypic.com%2F21kdm6h.png&hash=60e92e0a31226355b3bb4144ac05604e66988be9)

Yellow house: Where I live
Yellow Wrench: Where it was built
Blue line: how it was shipped
Purple line: Estimate of completed route
Red line: Fastest route

Please explain why it was shipped to tennesee...
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: Necronomitr0n on October 29, 2007 03:52 AM
You live in Hawaii???
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: JohnGames on October 29, 2007 03:55 AM
Quote from: SystekYou live in Hawaii???

I do, and usually things built in asia are shipped directly.
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: Nadroj0711 on October 29, 2007 04:04 AM
because the postal service is retarded

seriously
every time i've tried to order stuff off the internet since I've been in college and gotten a P.O. box, they've found a way to fuck it up
and by the way, that's like 5 or 6 things

one of the postal workers here actually asked me to call 1-800-ASK-USPS and complain about the service for her because there aren't enough people working here and the lines are always really long
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: rtil on October 29, 2007 05:33 AM
that has to be the dumbest shipping route i have ever seen
you should call and ask, i bet they'd come up with an even dumber response
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: Crabarms on October 29, 2007 06:51 AM
I bet your laptop saw many many things...

"I spelt laptop wrongs"
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: Dagolith on October 29, 2007 07:08 AM
"laptop"....
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: mishkamash on October 29, 2007 03:01 PM
they had to stop and party!!!
and let the mexicans load the next plane, seems like
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: jeb on October 30, 2007 03:10 AM
pwne dn00ber t
Title: Laptop seeing the world
Post by: KingDavid on October 30, 2007 07:37 PM
lol owned