http://www.weeklysound.com/upload/uploaded/sp00ky.rar.html (http://www.weeklysound.com/upload/uploaded/sp00ky.rar.html)
Published here first. A 30 track web album of sp00ky proportions feat. songs from over 12 artists.
Snooty music guy weekly says "A lot of horrible shit, the scariest thing about this music is the music."
DOWNLOAD IT
77 mb ugh fuck you
watch out; its a virus
Halloween Fright!!!
downloading!
that site is kinda slow
Jumpin' Jehosephat!!
Well I downloaded it
but what program must you use to open a .rar file???
umm winzip right?
someone verify this
winrar
you can use either, but i prefer WinRAR myself.
is that a free program by chance
because winzip is gay and wants me to do something weird
it wants me to "buy" it or something like that
and i'm like
what
well, winRAR isn't free, but if you get the trial thing it's good for 40 days, and i'm pretty certain that if you give me a day or two, i can rustle up a Crack for it. if you want?
sure why not
old version.com
winrar oldversions are free
im ga
winrar lets you run the trial for eternity you just have to see a little message at the beginning and ignore it
either way they probably all run the same
"winrar lets you run the trial for eternity"
I thought something was up, but i didn't know if it was 40 days yet.
Quote from: taylorold version.com
winrar oldversions are free
im ga
are they really
Quote from: taylorold version.com
winrar oldversions are free
im ga
Thank you Taylor
I use winrar alot... thank goodness for the unlimited 40 days XD.
this is some awesome feedback
hehehe yeah ill download and give some comment...
yeah...
I have winrar is the best result to hear....
-crabarms left a new message.....
Ok its downloaded and so far its cool
I really like it.
Your music is alot different from what ive heard, I like that.
some of my favorite songs in it are:
Belt Winner, Nyhett, Shockyoursoul;spookyscarryremix,King Family
and Minute 14(furious battle)
i haven't even downloaded it yet and i love juho's song!!!
what is this farther snake song? it sounds cool!