(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifelineexpedition.co.uk%2Fmota%2Fdownloads%2Fmota%2520pics%2Flifeline010.jpg&hash=5200c14479c8f12c080f86d5260e0d25bd3f443d)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifelineexpedition.co.uk%2Fmota%2Fdownloads%2Fmota%2520pics%2Flifeline007.jpg&hash=f0b50b98f75ac67001b39472321eaee5fa1dbbe7)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifelineexpedition.co.uk%2Fmota%2Fdownloads%2Fmota%2520pics%2Flifeline011.jpg&hash=22f77a0296098297927b6a7008fa50e207454c6d)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifelineexpedition.co.uk%2Fmota%2Fdownloads%2Fmota%2520pics%2Flifeline003.jpg&hash=7dc78dff48afa9cf13670f2cf9571c7a4168a958)
this is stupidity in its purest form
warning: infuriating and embarrassing footage below
March of the Abolitionists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j38dH7JFHIE#)
APOLOGY FOR SLAVERY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-bu84-hWA#)
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid
honestly i just try to avoid knowing about stuff like this
it makes me happier
Quote from: BluPhoenix on February 4, 2012 11:23 PM
APOLOGY FOR SLAVERY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-bu84-hWA#)
I like how he compares black slavery to the bullying of red haired people
I also like how his chin looks like a ballsack
hey kids pack ur bags we're goin 2 the plantations bcus ur stupid idoit anbcestor was a slaveowner. u should be ashamed that u wer born
great idea yall this is totally gona make up for slavery now wen th colord fokes say we'r rasist we cna say Fucking Idiot We Know How It Feels Stupid Moron
I'm not apologizing for slavery fuck that
wow, people care about something that didn't happen to anyone still alive today, 150 years ago
retarded
i regret nothing
mainly because i had nothing to do with it
Regretting anything from this is just unecessary
bias and prejudice exist and always will. beliefs about unwarranted superiority will also inevitably exist forever. so while these white guilt videos are an over the top example, its still good not undermine the topic of slavery just because it happened well before you were born. while at the same time not lingering on it like the people in these pics & videos.
i think prejudice in general is more relevant to your argument than slavery in particular
what do you mean? the enslavement of africans continuing into the late 1800s is the result of unchecked prejudice. they go hand in hand.
yeah, but to a lesser extent these days. prejudice is no good and still lingers around (which i don't think much can be done about because some people will always be shitty and ignorant), but slavery isn't really a problem in the social environments that most people who go to this forum have to worry or think about.
Slavery does exist to this day, I'm sure. May not be blacks or whites, but someone is enslaved in one way or form.
I just don't understand the point of this event, what's the purpose, other than to embarrass whites for being decedents of slave owners? Hell, not even a lot of whites had slaves during the colonial period of U.S. history, only the very wealthy and those with lots of land (see wealthy) had use for, and needed slaves. This does nothing to the problem that exists in modern society, which is the state of living between whites and blacks. There is no way to better to say it, but whites do have privileges that other races don't, at least until recently here in the U.S. It was easier for whites to get government aid, assistance, find jobs, etc. The ground is more even now than before, but prejudice still lies at the hearts of many Americans, regardless of color.
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmcensus1.html (http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmcensus1.html)
Take a look at this information on blacks, it's fairly interesting. A woeful 36% of blacks live within the poverty line of the U.S. That's pathetic and a damn shame. Nearly 40% of blacks under the age of 18 lives in poverty too. Compared to the 14% of whites who lives at the poverty line:
http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparebar.jsp?ind=14&cat=1 (http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparebar.jsp?ind=14&cat=1)
This is the real problem here.
My point is, if whites want to work with blacks about something relating to the past, this is the wrong way to go about it. Both groups that participate in these 'guilt trips' need a swift kick in the ass, because it isn't doing any lick of good. And I'm not excusing blacks of their current situation either, as some have put themselves into poverty for reasons not even related to race, but I digress. I wish I could say more, but I'm not black man, so I have no experience as one.
the problem is that people distinguish themselves as 'white' or 'black' instead of just 'american'
it's the same problem here with the fucking pakis and shit who are hell-bent on clinging onto their NATIONAL IDENTITY
fuck you either you're with us or you're against us, no fucking pissing around inbetween; you live here as one of us, or live there as one of them
Quote from: Sinitron on February 5, 2012 12:05 PM
fuck you either you're with us or you're against us
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Fd%2Fd4%2FGeorge-W-Bush.jpeg%2F220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg&hash=603650369af321317a347f06a8313c737538bdfa)
he had the right idea even though it was corrupted by his advisors and own stupidity
what i'm talking about though is cultural identity and bullshit like that, not nuking iraq
Every time I see Black History Month threads on the internet I always think its some kind of elaborate prank or meme to troll foreigners. Kind of how Australia has drop bears and other made up killer animals.
at least it's the shortest month
Quote from: Magyar on February 5, 2012 02:32 PM
Every time I see Black History Month threads on the internet I always think its some kind of elaborate prank or meme to troll foreigners. Kind of how Australia has drop bears and other made up killer animals.
Did somebody say Black History Month?
Its not a mystery though
black mystery month
Quote from: lionsef on February 6, 2012 12:12 AM
Its not a mystery though
yo my name's malcom x and i came to have sex so hit me up wit a nasty text
Quote from: rtil on February 5, 2012 12:16 PM
Quote from: Sinitron on February 5, 2012 12:05 PM
fuck you either you're with us or you're against us
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Fd%2Fd4%2FGeorge-W-Bush.jpeg%2F220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg&hash=603650369af321317a347f06a8313c737538bdfa)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cynet.com%2FJesus%2Fimages%2FCHRIST.gif&hash=be64dbd154e2cff0a7c9a2708018013547d4e7b4)
whats this song from?
sounds like sick animation's work
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi776.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fyy41%2FMirinchan%2FYotsuba-chan%2520icon%2Femo-yotsuba-huh.gif&hash=574c6bc97286d72aebefe48a7d1e0f051fcfcfe4)
autoplaying songs typically piss me off, but i'll let this slide.
hold on hold on children your best friends paretns are leaving
its times like this im glad im brown, i can sit at the sidelines and laugh at this whole thing :science:
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQsQOz.jpg&hash=fbdc007b75e94e0d68debc78070568ea5d168080)