thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: psi43 on November 8, 2011 11:25 AM

Title: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: psi43 on November 8, 2011 11:25 AM
It is finally time again to have a new TBA flash time trial, after something like 2-3 years i dunno whatever fuck you.

The topic of this Time Trial will be "End of the World". Just animate a short flash animation (or video i don't care as long as I can put it into a flash) and send it to me, more information at the bottom of the post.

Please try to keep it short (max. 2-3 minutes), we have some amazing flash artists on here so I think this shall turn out mighty fine.

Specs:
FPS: 24 - cause we're baller
Dimension: 600x400 cause fuck yeah
Version: I don't care, I have flash CS5 so any version is fine.
ActionScript version: 2 please. I have no idea how to do shit with AS3.0, sadly.
Email to: thepsi43@gmail.com or upload the parts and post them here.
Timeframe: You have 4 weeks from now to finish it and submit it to me. Of course, you'll get co-authored on newgrounds and I might as well upload it to youtube, we'll see.

So yeah, 29th of December is the deadline. Please submit all your parts until then so I can submit it on the first of January 2012 (going swimmingly with the theme!).

I don't care if you make something about 2012 and the mayans or if you decide to do something about the apocalypse or WW3, just whatever you think of when you imagine the end of the world.

Most of all, have fun!

List of people who want to join:
-Psi43
-
-
-
Title: Re: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: logen on November 8, 2011 11:52 AM
ain't gonna happen, i can tell ya that

sign me up tho, maybe ill shit something together
Title: Re: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: rtil on November 8, 2011 12:12 PM
Quote from: logen on November  8, 2011 11:52 AM
maybe
what he's saying is no
Title: Re: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: logen on November 8, 2011 12:32 PM
Quote from: rtil on November  8, 2011 12:12 PM
Quote from: logen on November  8, 2011 11:52 AM
maybe
what he's saying is no

shit, i've been exposed!
Title: Re: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: CoolDrMoney on November 10, 2011 03:15 AM
Yea Psi the whole reason I made that thread before was to see if there was any interest and there really wasnt.

Especially wit yo lazy azz on it it will NEVER get compiled anyway

!
Title: Re: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: rtil on November 11, 2011 02:41 AM
Quote from: CoolDrMoney on November 10, 2011 03:15 AM
Especially wit yo lazy azz on it it will NEVER get compiled anyway

this is my biggest concern. i just think of how many months it took you to compile the last time trial you organized..
Title: Re: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: psi43 on November 11, 2011 08:25 AM
dude that was like 2 years ago i have changed!
Title: Re: TBA Time Trial #3
Post by: emanhattan on November 11, 2011 08:39 AM
until i get a new tablet i aint doin shit sorry