thebackalleys

Main => Introductions => Topic started by: Dr Holmes on October 20, 2011 09:09 PM

Title: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Dr Holmes on October 20, 2011 09:09 PM
and everything else.

Herro. Dr H here. Guess I'll be running back and forth between North and South Freetown now and then.

I'm a currently hopeless artist wanting to get into animation. I've dreamed of it since I was little, but I haven't known where to start. I have ideas, but not yet the means to express them.

Hope I can get to know you guys. Nice to walk into the back alleys here.
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Gladius on October 20, 2011 09:14 PM
It's not too late to get into film instead and use real, expressive human faces in your work

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Dr Holmes on October 20, 2011 09:31 PM
Quote from: W.A.S.I.M. on October 20, 2011 09:16 PM
whats good playboy

It's all good.


lol Why run away? Something I'm not aware of? :P
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Gladius on October 20, 2011 09:48 PM
I warned you don't come cryin' to me when your work gets panned at Sundance
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Dr Holmes on October 20, 2011 09:50 PM
Panned at Sundance?
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: cipher on October 20, 2011 10:46 PM
Freetown was destroyed by a meteor a few years back.

You make no sense.
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: ZennyPLUS on October 21, 2011 12:23 AM
Quote from: cipher on October 20, 2011 10:46 PM
Freetown was destroyed by a meteor a few years back.

You make no sense.

Darth Vader NO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s#)

Welcome to TheBackAlleys, apparently we're all that's left of Freetown. :D
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Sef on October 21, 2011 01:27 AM
ahoy
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: naturally on October 21, 2011 02:56 AM
i am freetown
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: tappedon on October 21, 2011 03:11 AM
Quote from: stusader on October 21, 2011 02:56 AM
i am gaytown

haha wow im so funny
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: naturally on October 21, 2011 03:27 AM
lmao
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: rtil on October 21, 2011 03:39 AM
i highly approve of your sig link
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Dr Holmes on October 21, 2011 07:42 PM
Freetown destroyed? I'm sorry, what?


Thanks man. Especially for the legendary rtil.
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: Dr Holmes on October 21, 2011 07:43 PM
Quote from: W.A.S.I.M. on October 20, 2011 09:56 PM
sick drawing u made at ur avy, you made that yourself???

Thanks. And yeah. I actually looked like that back in March (and recently) when I drew it. -My hair's too long to do that now though.
Title: Re: Doc needs a pencil
Post by: creamcorn on October 22, 2011 09:45 PM
whats GOOD homey?