thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Blordow on September 10, 2011 09:01 AM

Title: My New Website Design
Post by: Blordow on September 10, 2011 09:01 AM
http://www.revivaleyes.com (http://www.revivaleyes.com)

past couple of weeks I had been working on a redesign for my site, finally got it up and running.

I put a few of my old sprite flicks up again too even though most of them make me cringe, but I figured I want to have my site showcase the progression and evolution of myself.

If you notice any errors or bugs please let me know.

Just thought i'd post here for any sort of feedback if people could be bothered :P
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: rtil on September 10, 2011 09:18 AM
wow you've had that site since 2003? that's crazy. i've been makin website since 1999 but never had the same one for very long until this one in 2005

i like the color work, it's unique

i feel like the body background image is too distracting. i think it should just be a simple solid color or maybe a repeating pattern

other than that, pretty nice. good to see all of your cartoons on there. LOOKATMYDICK

edit: your poll has no cookie, i can vote on it as many times as i want. minor thing but ya
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: Blordow on September 10, 2011 09:31 AM
Yeah man, 2003 haha! I agree the background is a bit distracting, my old website layout had a repeating pattern background, I might just grab that and re-use it see if it looks alright.

I just fixed the cookie issue with the poll, well I think I did anyway. Thanks for that.

AND thanks for the feedback B)
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: cipher on September 10, 2011 05:44 PM
Yeah all I can think of is basically what rtil already said - the background image seems distracting
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: rtil on September 10, 2011 08:48 PM
Quote from: Blordow on September 10, 2011 09:31 AM
Yeah man, 2003 haha! I agree the background is a bit distracting, my old website layout had a repeating pattern background, I might just grab that and re-use it see if it looks alright.

I just fixed the cookie issue with the poll, well I think I did anyway. Thanks for that.

AND thanks for the feedback B)
yep, fixed
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: Blordow on September 11, 2011 03:02 AM
I just changed the bg for the index page, do you think that it's better now? i used an old repeating image from my old layout. i may make a different one.
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: cipher on September 11, 2011 03:19 AM
yeah definitely better
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: Blordow on September 11, 2011 03:45 AM
changed it again with a newer tile lol
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: cipher on September 11, 2011 04:15 AM
well its still good
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: W.A.S.I.M. on September 11, 2011 06:21 PM
i wont be able to give you much feedback at the moment but i will give you some tomorrow

as of now, i looked at it and it looks pretty dope so far also i liked you on FB
Title: Re: My New Website Design
Post by: Blordow on September 12, 2011 12:45 AM
ok thanks! i don't see you on facebook but I saw you joined the forums :}