thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: GRINACE on October 15, 2007 11:27 PM

Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: GRINACE on October 15, 2007 11:27 PM
I worked on this for a while on flash but I need a lil help an opinons.
Here is the new outfit.
[attachment=253:new_look_1.png]

I uploaded the wrong pic (there is one with the arrow design on his right arm but w/e). It's not much of a difference.
Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: zomfgbie on October 15, 2007 11:57 PM
i like his hair tied back like this. the designs on the outfit are hellacool too.

try and upload a bigger pic though
Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: GRINACE on October 16, 2007 12:33 AM
Also. I made another redesign. Imm giving him a bandana wraped around his head (plus a new character that you will see when I make the flash).

Man I need a tablet...


Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: Necronomitr0n on October 16, 2007 01:18 AM
Looks a bit subdued compared to his other outfit, as far as chains and straps and whatnot
Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: GRINACE on October 16, 2007 01:47 AM
Well. Im still working on it... I really need a tablet though.
Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: Necronomitr0n on October 16, 2007 02:14 AM
Yeah, that should be his Lounging around, laid back style for when he's relaxing... I dunno...
Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: GRINACE on October 16, 2007 02:20 AM
Yeah. I was thinking something like that. Lol if I make a series. He gonna be wearing different clothes in every episode. I wish I had my scanner working, I would show you the bandana look. looks pretty hot to me.
Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: rtil on October 16, 2007 07:16 PM
a bandana would  look cooler on his head i agree. new outfit is less stuff, which is better if you're going to ever animate it
Title: New Grinachi outfit
Post by: GRINACE on October 17, 2007 02:28 AM
Yeah. Right now Im just Practicing my animation so that I could get better. Lol sorry but don't be expecting to see any of my flashes with Grinachi soon. One I gotta work on my animation/ flash skills and second I need a Tablet... lol best buy here I come!