thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: GhostingFish on July 20, 2011 05:13 PM

Title: Anyone good with Linux?
Post by: GhostingFish on July 20, 2011 05:13 PM
so is anyone savvy with the Linux system? I need some major help with this.
Title: Anyone good with Linux?
Post by: W.A.S.I.M. on July 20, 2011 05:22 PM
idk but maybe if you coudl be more specific with your problme im sure somebody can help you
Title: Anyone good with Linux?
Post by: GhostingFish on July 20, 2011 05:27 PM
Quote from: W.A.S.I.M.idk but maybe if you coudl be more specific with your problme im sure somebody can help you

I first need to know if anyone has the experience is kernel reconstruction or at least knows there way around enough to isolate a problem..
Title: Anyone good with Linux?
Post by: rtil on July 20, 2011 11:53 PM
doubt it

my experience is limited to the terminal
Title: Anyone good with Linux?
Post by: GhostingFish on July 21, 2011 04:51 AM
Quote from: rtildoubt it

my experience is limited to the terminal

Never mind.. Jonny Littman from DR helped me through it. Just in time too because my hard drive literally died right after backing everything up. In fact he is developing a linux-based OS right now called "SapiusOS". Its going to be revolutionary.. All in all my laptop is dead and i wont be here as often as i usually am..
Title: Anyone good with Linux?
Post by: rtil on July 21, 2011 06:12 AM
jonny littman from DR.. good man