nadroj0711
talk to me sometime
AIM is lame.
blocked
Quote from: W.A.C.AIM is lame.
faggot
Damn. o_O You replied to that fast. Also, why do you call me things such as "faggot" in almost every thread I reply to? It's getting rather old.
Quote from: W.A.C.why do you call me things such as "faggot" in almost every thread I reply to? It's getting rather old.
why do you try to sound intelligent with your sentence structure
its as if you think that by talking in such a manner makes the impact of my word(s) less significant
^why do you talk like that
I just like using decent grammar and decent punctuation in my posts. It's pretty much a habit for me. I even try to use decent grammar when I IM people. Some people from a different forum actually criticize the structure of my posts because they consider a lot of them poorly structured. Some of my posts are pretty poorly written though. >_> Sorry if it looks like I try to sound superior or anything. It's not my intention at all.
so this is a topic about aim
anyone care to get on with me
share your aim
fuck your aim
Quote from: nADROJshare your aim
My AIM account is wac4ever2000. Feel free to contact me through AIM if you'd like to.
that's more like it
tenchiotaku3
i sign on maybe once a week
yesspazz
im on about never
Hey guess what Rtil?
Quote from: rtiltenchiotaku3
i sign on maybe once a week
i have yours
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyHey guess what Rtil?
hell i'll just put it on the site for a few days
what was it you needed again
It was Sothink SWF Decompiler Keycode or whatever
Thanks bud yo great
hungarianadam
it's STUUUUUpid