thebackalleys

Main => Entertainment => Topic started by: sev on June 5, 2011 04:08 AM

Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: sev on June 5, 2011 04:08 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiegames.com%2Fimages%2Ftimw%2Fyumenikk.png&hash=1d0110b1cfac2d66087ccb221364df46da8c5be0)

has anyone ever played this? it's been a favorite of mine for a while now~

discuss
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: GhostingFish on June 5, 2011 04:11 AM
what system?

where to get it/play it?
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: sev on June 5, 2011 04:22 AM
PC, and you can get it here (http://uboachan.net/).
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: cipher on June 5, 2011 05:32 AM
Yeah I've heard you mention it a lot, I'll check it out


...one day
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: BloodyCheery on June 5, 2011 06:51 AM
Haven't played it, but I've read the plots and stuff and I want to play it.
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: dinky-dau on June 5, 2011 06:53 AM
Oh, I was just listening to the music from this game earlier! Good stuff for just 5 second loops :)
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: lenko on June 5, 2011 11:45 AM
i kept getting lost/bored but i'm sure its interesting if you stick with it
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: Shida on June 5, 2011 12:19 PM
It's a game you shouldn't really expect to complete within a reasonable time without a guide - especially since most of the interesting events are probability based.

It was fun to play but I think the fan art is ultimately what keeps me interested in the game, rather than the game itself.
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: Crabarms on June 5, 2011 02:37 PM
Never finished it got quite a bit of the stuff. Exploring was fun.
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: sev on June 5, 2011 05:56 PM
Quote from: vegetai kept getting lost/bored but i'm sure its interesting if you stick with it

noob >:O

but yeah it is kind of a silly game, not one with much of a straightforward plot or any direction/activity. it's just weird and fun if you like to explore a LOT of things all at the same time.
Title: Yume Nikki
Post by: valiums on June 8, 2011 05:41 AM
I've never played it, but I'm a huge fan. I've watched loads of videos and read all kinds of crap on it.
I actually want to play that fan sequel first.
Title: Re: Yume Nikki
Post by: valiums on October 16, 2011 10:13 AM
ALSO, YEAH, I FUCKING HATE YOUR SIGNATURE SEV.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK.