thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: jjjjjjjjjj on May 21, 2011 01:56 PM

Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: jjjjjjjjjj on May 21, 2011 01:56 PM
I like to doodle this kind of crap when I'm bored I don't really think about it I just had fun with it. I sorta did these kinds of drawings all the time in high school
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_ll61i4WT1R1qjszfuo1_500.jpg&hash=dccd6cd93a5569eb969c059b584835e3136d93ca)
Sketch I did at the park
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F26.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_ll61l6EUol1qjszfuo1_500.jpg&hash=9a50ad017833abae0ee8554849f9a93af9154e21)
stuff i sorta like
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_ll61mqW2tX1qjszfuo1_500.jpg&hash=f6fed92fd7227283d2a64f2b888820b8984e972b)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_ll61nprAsx1qjszfuo1_500.jpg&hash=f037078353f3a694e7072a6059dd95f93d812a4a)
edit: decided to put in the whole page i didnt like it at first because i think she is hiding her hands weird
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F27.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lljv1wXhxg1qjszfuo1_500.jpg&hash=c5c517fb9f03531f988757e86aed212169556ae4)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F28.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lljsl75kLD1qjszfuo1_500.jpg&hash=651b9095b231b2e95799deab940e6dd05921cbeb)

As u can I am still only ok but I am going to do a similar painting like this one (http://jaysandwich.deviantart.com/#/d3eeqsc) except cooler I hope

but uhh yeah yup yes
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F6%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon9.gif&hash=9e3ff90af6ee146f5dcffcb2591258c43025dcd9)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F6%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon9.gif&hash=9e3ff90af6ee146f5dcffcb2591258c43025dcd9)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F6%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon9.gif&hash=9e3ff90af6ee146f5dcffcb2591258c43025dcd9)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F6%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon9.gif&hash=9e3ff90af6ee146f5dcffcb2591258c43025dcd9)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F6%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon9.gif&hash=9e3ff90af6ee146f5dcffcb2591258c43025dcd9)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F6%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon9.gif&hash=9e3ff90af6ee146f5dcffcb2591258c43025dcd9)
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: DrRumack on May 21, 2011 02:02 PM
is that signe baumane (http://rocksinmypocketsthemovie.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/animation-workshop-in-potsdam/)

also i really like the first one it would be cool if it were colored realistically like a surrealist thing
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: jjjjjjjjjj on May 22, 2011 01:43 AM
I think signe has a much circular chin but the look is pretty similar!
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: Crabarms on May 22, 2011 05:32 AM
I like how simple and crazy the first one is.
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: Blordow on May 22, 2011 08:02 AM
i like your character sketches :}
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: lenko on May 22, 2011 09:51 PM
yeah i like the sorta stream of consciousness one at the top, if you redid it with more original imagery than skulls and eyes (lmao) it'd be really cool
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: sev on May 23, 2011 04:52 AM
i don't really like any of this
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: DrRumack on May 23, 2011 05:23 AM
Quote from: sevi don't really like any of this
that's helpful
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: jjjjjjjjjj on May 23, 2011 05:24 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmiddleschoolgirl.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F11%2Fthats-nice-cat.jpg&hash=b9ddabb2ecd5597269fb4e1f98bd4602985195aa)
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: sev on May 23, 2011 06:28 AM
i do like that cat though you should make more things like that cat
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: creamcorn on May 23, 2011 12:47 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F984%2F264N2c_hauntedpast.png&hash=92ebee9ce9275904aafd3ee1efa625d39dd53253)
Title: Moleyskinny
Post by: Sinitron on May 23, 2011 02:24 PM
i like the fat and skinny cowboy

the ballerina or w/e's head isn't placed correctly on her neck and it looks like ass

your sketch sux you can't draw actual landscapes for shit (neither can i)

don't care for the rest