Anyone here have their own motto? Or more importantly, anyone here have a good motto for another member? What about theme song?
yeh
now that were men
we have facial hair
now that were men
i change my underwear
smoke weed everyday
always look out for number one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoekyMCWzg
fuck bitches get money
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Foi52.tinypic.com%2F2v2y5xl.jpg&hash=62274b98bb5aac103a91b977005e0b39da8b9cb8)
shit could be worse
also gregly that is fantastic
nuce irac
Reach for the space!w Never look behind !
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." - Shakespeare
gotta follow my rainbow
i just wanna be better than everyone at everything
5 second rule
Quote from: rtilgotta follow my rainbow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCs42XSwI-c
every problem can be solved with a good cup of tea
i'm batman
I'm pretty lame and I have no special talents.
i think you all secretly want me to go die and fuck myself
Quote from: Pants, the terriblei think you all secretly want me to go die and fuck myself
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.knowyourmeme.com%2Fi%2F29842%2Foriginal%2FAdvice-Tourettes-Guy-Last-time-I-gave-a-shit--I-got-fucked.jpg%3F1260222971&hash=667302e81166290d4d1377809d65289d01ddab7c)
fuck salt
Big dicks in yo ass is bad for your health.
fuck that
i was a terror since the public school era, bathroom passes cuttin classes squeezin asses, smokin blunts was a daily routine since thirteen, a chubby nigga on the scene
~*biggie smalls*~
sleepin wit my eyes wide open cuz i'm livin my dream