thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: W.A.C. on February 10, 2011 08:18 AM

Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: W.A.C. on February 10, 2011 08:18 AM
http://w-a-c.newgrounds.com/purchases/ (http://w-a-c.newgrounds.com/purchases/)

>__________>
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: retrosmash on February 10, 2011 08:34 AM
that boat sailed a long fucking time ago
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: W.A.C. on February 10, 2011 08:45 AM
Yeah, true.
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Necronomitr0n on February 10, 2011 09:16 AM
you would have been better off not posting that at all

but in some incredible masochistic display you decided to open the floodgate anyway

what do you have to say for yourself?
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: BloodyCheery on February 10, 2011 09:31 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.gawker.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F9%2F2009%2F11%2F500x_custom_1258585379108_objection.jpg&hash=bdec5daaeebe44b3bc07bf4b5b5328da630669c8)
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: MarcK on February 10, 2011 10:38 AM
i hope you enjoy your purchase whatever the fuck it is
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: funzop on February 10, 2011 11:52 AM
Quote from: systechyou would have been better off not posting that at all

but in some incredible masochistic display you decided to open the floodgate anyway

what do you have to say for yourself?
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: leone on February 10, 2011 01:50 PM
u guys need to stop hatin on wac
i remember when tba was a wonderful community of up and coming animators, musicians and even arsonists
now youre all just a bunch of m IS THAT A MEATBOY SHIRT WOW WAC YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on February 10, 2011 01:57 PM
Quote from: BloodyCheery(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.gawker.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F9%2F2009%2F11%2F500x_custom_1258585379108_objection.jpg&hash=bdec5daaeebe44b3bc07bf4b5b5328da630669c8)
I think a lot of us were like that before...
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: lenko on February 10, 2011 02:10 PM
like the game or not that is an ugly-ass tshirt design
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Philip K Dick on February 10, 2011 02:57 PM
http://hlg.newgrounds.com/purchases/ (http://hlg.newgrounds.com/purchases/)

what can i say i was running low on cottonelle
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: funzop on February 10, 2011 06:38 PM
so guys: newgrounds
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: tmk on February 10, 2011 07:27 PM
butt ugly/ def not worth 20 bucks + shipping

don't hate you, but your characteristic lack of taste and self-awareness continues to disturb me
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: billy on February 10, 2011 08:02 PM
Quote from: tmkdon't hate you, but your characteristic lack of taste and self-awareness continues to disturb me
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: mexifry on February 10, 2011 08:17 PM
An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: W.A.S.I.M. on February 10, 2011 08:32 PM
says mexifry895
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Flash on February 10, 2011 08:39 PM
with every single post, wac makes it more obvious that he is the ultimate tba troll
and i'm sure someone's said this before
so even I am just feeding the cycle
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: funzop on February 10, 2011 09:36 PM
Quote from: mexifry895An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
newgrounds aint obscure
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: mexifry on February 10, 2011 10:20 PM
Quote from: nonzop
Quote from: mexifry895An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
newgrounds aint obscure

name one person you know in real life that knows what newgrounds is.

Exactly.
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Philip K Dick on February 10, 2011 10:24 PM
Quote from: mexifry895
Quote from: nonzop
Quote from: mexifry895An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
newgrounds aint obscure

name one person you know in real life that knows what newgrounds is.

Exactly.

uh i know plenty of people who do
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: mexifry on February 10, 2011 10:48 PM
Quote from: Yoda
Quote from: mexifry895
Quote from: nonzop
Quote from: mexifry895An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
newgrounds aint obscure

name one person you know in real life that knows what newgrounds is.

Exactly.

uh i know plenty of people who do

I cant name a single person that I know in real life that knows what NG even is.
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: tmk on February 10, 2011 10:58 PM
Quote from: mexifry895I cant name a single person that I know in real life that knows what NG even is.

that says nothing about the popularity of the site on the whole, just about how popular it is in your area
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/newgrounds.com (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/newgrounds.com)

also: no need to be so jaded, take it easy
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Orangebeef on February 10, 2011 11:05 PM
where on EARTH do you live??      woaa look at these things
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: MarcK on February 10, 2011 11:17 PM
Quote from: mexifry895
Quote from: nonzop
Quote from: mexifry895An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
newgrounds aint obscure

name one person you know in real life that knows what newgrounds is.

Exactly.
everyone who went to comic con i guess counts as someone i met in real life so i guess that many + everyone at my animation department
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Flash on February 10, 2011 11:24 PM
i know about four people who know what newgrounds is. and my community/social circle ain't exactly the type to actually use the internet for flash movies and games. they usually get that shit off youtube/facebook lmao

so yeah
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: slack on February 11, 2011 12:25 AM
i can't name a single person irl that knows what newgrounds is

i also cant name a single person irl that knows who i am
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: billy on February 11, 2011 01:38 AM
i can\\\'t name a single person irl that doesn\\\'t know what newgrounds is

besides grandma
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: DrRumack on February 11, 2011 01:53 AM
man newgrounds is so obscure that's how they can afford to give away trophies that weigh like 46837975 pounds every year to a bunch of nerds
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: funzop on February 11, 2011 02:14 AM
Quote from: mexifry895name one person you know in real life that knows what newgrounds is.
uh geez i can name like at least 8-10 off the top of my head
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: mexifry on February 11, 2011 02:26 AM
Well I guess you guys know people in real life who know the internet past Google, Facebook and Youtube.
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: DrRumack on February 11, 2011 02:34 AM
are you implying that everything that isnt facebook google and youtube is obscure
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: PocketIllust on February 11, 2011 03:35 AM
Quote from: mexifry895
Quote from: nonzop
Quote from: mexifry895An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
newgrounds aint obscure

name one person you know in real life that knows what newgrounds is.

Exactly.


I knew this one guy, but all he liked was Mario Bros Z
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: BluPhoenix on February 11, 2011 04:50 AM
Quote from: mexifry895
Quote from: nonzop
Quote from: mexifry895An obscure forum hates an obscure website with an obscure member having little thought when he speaks on the internet.
newgrounds aint obscure

name one person you know in real life that knows what newgrounds is.

Exactly.
pretty sure half of my school knows what newgrounds is
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: spite on February 11, 2011 07:41 AM
http://spite.newgrounds.com/purchases/ (http://spite.newgrounds.com/purchases/)
fuck yeah bitches

what happened to the other 894 mexifrys

also you're all gay
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Philip K Dick on February 11, 2011 07:44 AM
Quote from: spitewhat happened to the other 894 mexifrys

they sold out like hotcakes
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: W.A.C. on February 11, 2011 06:28 PM
As much as NG gets flack for its extremely flawed community, there's no denying the staff is pretty awesome. When I ordered the shirt, I didn't think to buy any SMB or Dr. Fetus stickers. Once I realized this, I looked up information on the site to try to see if I could add it to my order but there didn't seem to be a way so I emailed store@newgrounds.com with this explanation.

QuoteWhen I bought this shirt, I foolishly didn't think to buy stickers as well. Is there a way I can buy two SMB stickers and one Dr. Fetus sticker as an addition to my order without getting a minimum order charge?

-William
Their response?

QuoteNope, but I'll just toss 'em in right now as I mail it!

Sincerely,
Bob Rudderow
Awesome, awesome, awesome staff.

Quote from: systechyou would have been better off not posting that at all

but in some incredible masochistic display you decided to open the floodgate anyway

what do you have to say for yourself?
I figured someone would have found out someday so I felt it was best to admit it now. Besides, the shirt is awesome and I'm proud of my purchase.

Quote from: le oneu guys need to stop hatin on wac
i remember when tba was a wonderful community of up and coming animators, musicians and even arsonists
now youre all just a bunch of m IS THAT A MEATBOY SHIRT WOW WAC YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT
This community has always been negative toward me and in some instances, I definitely deserved some negativity.

Quote from: Flashwith every single post, wac makes it more obvious that he is the ultimate tba troll
and i'm sure someone's said this before
so even I am just feeding the cycle
Two other forum communities I used to post on (they're unfortunately offline now) had a general consensus that I was the biggest troll ever. What's hilarious is that a lot of the trolling I've done in the past was totally unintentional because I'm such a natural troll. i'm gay
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: mexifry on February 11, 2011 06:34 PM
Quote from: spitehttp://spite.newgrounds.com/purchases/ (http://spite.newgrounds.com/purchases/)
fuck yeah bitches

what happened to the other 894 mexifrys

also you're all gay

Man i made this account ages ago when the username on all sites had the 895 at the end.

Also this is the level of computer intelligence the average person i know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ka5HUb7qg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ka5HUb7qg)
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: funzop on February 11, 2011 08:20 PM
Quote from: W.A.C.Two other forum communities I used to post on (they're unfortunately offline now) had a general consensus that I was the biggest troll ever. What's hilarious is that a lot of the trolling I've done in the past was totally unintentional because I'm such a natural troll. i'm gay
quoting before edit
also beautiful
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: spite on February 11, 2011 09:01 PM
This is me at computers
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iwatchstuff.com%2F2010%2F06%2F02%2Fpaul-rudds-computer.jpg&hash=1b25f0a7655f1384104c508fef16261b75719468)

This is everyone I know
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Frealy-funny.com%2Fpictures%2F2010%2F12%2Fi-eat-your-computer.jpg&hash=03567d9d584c6b9ec69390e6fa1dc7d5a738dfd4)
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: DrRumack on February 11, 2011 11:46 PM
im the only person on earth that can turn on a computer and visit a website
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Philip K Dick on February 12, 2011 01:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5neFPat1w
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: trent bortknob on February 12, 2011 07:09 PM
OH MY GOD YOU BOUGHT A T-SHIRT I FUCKING HATE YOU W.A.C YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: Shida on February 12, 2011 09:37 PM
my inner fashionista is crying on your behalf
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: DrRumack on February 12, 2011 09:42 PM
should've bought a v8
Title: Guys, please don't hate me.
Post by: rtil on February 12, 2011 10:29 PM
for a while i saw this thread in the "recently posted" thing and thought it was a play on the diglett quote

then i noticed it was posted by WAC

boy was i wrong