Ok guys, I really need your help. All of you that have NG accounts, please review 10 on that: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/402866 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/402866)
I want to get RCP.
And please vote 0 on that: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/402748 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/402748)
I want to get Turd.
If you don't review 10 or vote 0, please don't review or vote at all.
Thanks a lot guyss
oh goodie i've been locked out of my account because i put in the wrong password too many times
lmfao, you have 2 accounts. Me and rtil.
Done.
Why is it that people intentionally aim for turd
I already know that it's somewhat of an ss tradition
but come on
Quote from: rtiloh goodie i've been locked out of my account because i put in the wrong password too many times
That happened to me the other day. It really ticked me off. They really should disable that feature or give a heads up that you can only enter your password a certain amount of times. Also, why does everything have an amazing average review score now? It seems like half of the front page is filled with flashes with an average review of 9.4+/10 or higher. I partially blame the fact they no longer include graphics, style, music, etc. into reviews.
Your efforts to get Review Crew Pick has inspired me to write a review for the first time in over 18 months. I just now submitted that review and it knocked it's average review score down to a 9.2/10. Good luck competing with TANKMEN 2.
i dont see the point of people putting there work on newgrounds for what? a pat on the back and a good job?
gay.
fuck you wac, someone ban him pleas he's not fitting in );
Quote from: xtilfuck you wac, someone ban him pleas he's not fitting in );
Sorry but there was no way I was going to let that crappy flash movie get Review Crew Pick when a more deserving flash could get it instead.
Quote from: W.A.C.Quote from: xtilfuck you wac, someone ban him pleas he's not fitting in );
Sorry but there was no way I was going to let that crappy flash movie get Review Crew Pick when a more deserving flash could get it instead.
man, internet fucking serious shit I better kill myself for EVEN ATTEMPTING TO STEAL THAT AWARD.
Psy. are i xtil? and if so, wtf?
you'd need a 9.9 to get review crew pick WAC is right everything gets like 9.8+ now
QuoteFuck you, you prick. As you said (not in the review) you only wanted to drop the review score of my flash to help another submission get RCP. This is not cool, lmman. You shouldn't try to come up with forced arguments like "The shading and art looks decent but the coffee lock is gay". If the art was decent as your said, why would you give it a 6, that's barely above average.
To me, 5 is average/decent and 6 is between decent and good. Even though a lot of the art was decent, CoffeeLock looked horrible and he was pretty much the centerpiece of the flash. I also lowered it's graphics grade because of abused tweening that didn't even run that smoothly. The main reason I reviewed the flash with an honest review is because of the following comments.
Quote from: xtilI want to get RCP.
Quote from: xtilIf you don't review 10 or vote 0, please don't review or vote at all.
It's a horrible flash. The only thing going for it is it's decent graphics. Telling me to please not review it if I'm not going to vote 10 is bullshit. How would you react if Legendary Frog made a flash and said something like "please do not review this flash if you're not going to vote a ten"? Wouldn't it make you want to review it even more than you might have if he didn't say it? It's like when a noob says something like "please don't blam this". A lot of people will often attempt to blam an author's work regardless of it's quality when an animator says something like that.
anigens on the moon might have a good chance at underdog
Heh. The last three reviews gave it a two "0"s and a 1. That flash has no chance of getting Review Crew Pick now.
i made this account to say psi is a faggot for trying to get awards on newgrounds
seriously even though i have no life i at least compensate for it with being an animator
you just reuse a bunch of shitty ng movies and get a bunch of faggots to mass vote/review it so you can be popular on ng
you are one of the biggest newgrounds faggots ive ever known and im almost certain you whack off to your own blam/protect rank
in summary
u fucken gay faggot
ps: i upvoted nu0ggas and down reviewed the reused LL movie
" "
Don't you hate it when you submit something crappy that passes and people say that they hope it gets blammed after the fact?
don't you hate it when anigen takes everything a little to serious?
The flash passed with a review score of 10, so I thought, hey I might get rcp. I didn't have enough reviews though, that's why I made the topic.
How come anigen isn't ip banned or something by the way, I mean everyone clearly sees he has a huge problem with integrating himself in real life AND on the net. We already tried to help and failed, we can't do that another time.
Quote from: xtildon't you hate it when anigen takes everything a little to serious?
The flash passed with a review score of 10, so I thought, hey I might get rcp. I didn't have enough reviews though, that's why I made the topic.
How come anigen isn't ip banned or something by the way, I mean everyone clearly sees he has a huge problem with integrating himself in real life AND on the net. We already tried to help and failed, we can't do that another time.
omfg u faget i hop u dye ur dum getin awrdz r gay omg fuk u
done
A MOVIE U DNT THINK DESERVES RCP HAS A CHANCE OF GETTING IT!
WAC, NEWGROUNDS NEEDS YOUR HELP! WAC ALMIGHTY DEFENDER OF NEWGROUNDS
Seriously Wac...what you said has to be the fucking gayest thing Ive ever heard. Do you like feel its your obligation to protect Newgrounds from flashes YOU dont like? Jesus youre as bad as the other teenage "NEWGROUND DEFENDERS" who thinks people actually give a shit about what they think. Who cares if you dont like it. Others may have and Psi would prolly like the plublicity whereas authors who already have it and dont deserve it constantly get praised even for shitty material such as Tankmen2. Honestly what the fuck was so amazing about that flash? HOLY SHIT the SMOKE took like 10 frames TO DRAW IM GUNNA CUM!!!
In conclusion, WAC is gay and now this topics gettin clowned, sorry xtil ;(
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.buycostumes.com%2Fmgen%2Fmerchandiser%2F32017.jpg&hash=18f2fd0916f1268d139cc608c7fb2f4f089199a8)
taylor, miro, cooldrmoney thanksss (;.
also wac, the other low score reviews were made by anigen that's why.
Quote from: taylorfuck you wac
stop- being such a huge faggot and i wasnt going to ban you but then you said =that you reviewed 0 because it was a bad cartoon and dint deserve it man you are just so fucking gay
I gave it a 2 and wrote a long detailed review with suggestions and criticisms. I reviewed it because of two reasons. The first reason is because I thought it's average review score was ridiculously high which made me want to give it an honest review. The second reason is because of the fact Psi43 was asking people to vote a ten or don't vote at all just so he could get Review Crew Pick. I hate it when very undeserving flashes get Review Crew Pick just because of situations similar to this one.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyDo you like feel its your obligation to protect Newgrounds from flashes YOU dont like?
No, I don't. I just like preventing shitty flashes I don't like from getting good awards.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyJesus youre as bad as the other teenage "NEWGROUND DEFENDERS" who thinks people actually give a shit about what they think.
I'm no "Newgrounds defender". If I was, I certainly did a poor job of it on Clock Day '07.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyWho cares if you dont like it.
I never said anyone had to care if I like it or not. If everyone here loved the flash and thought it was a masterpiece, I couldn't give a shit. I don't expect anyone here to care about what I like and don't like. If many thought it was a good flash, they can vote however way they wish. Same applies to people who think it's a terrible flash.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyOthers may have and Psi would prolly like the plublicity whereas authors who already have it and dont deserve it constantly get praised even for shitty material such as Tankmen2. Honestly what the fuck was so amazing about that flash? HOLY SHIT the SMOKE took like 10 frames TO DRAW IM GUNNA CUM!!!
I never said Tankmen's animation is amazing but it certainly blows Psi's flash out of the water when it comes to animation. Also, if he wants publicity, asking a bunch of people to vote ten or don't vote at all isn't a deserving way of getting it.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyIn conclusion, WAC is gay and now this topics gettin clowned, sorry xtil ;(
Using gay as an insult? Come up with some originality.
hey wac all of your comebacks are the same why dont you say something else
Sorry. I have a bad tendency to repeat myself. >_>
bottom line is nobody really gives a shit about rcp anymore it's stolen every week regardless
either way i'd rather have psi win it than something overexposed that was gonna win it that week anyway (like THE COMPOSER god forbid)
Quote from: rtilbottom line is nobody really gives a shit about rcp anymore it's stolen every week regardless
either way i'd rather have psi win it than something overexposed that was gonna win it that week anyway (like THE COMPOSER god forbid)
Composer lost last week, this week's favourite was Tankmen2.
Why's Wac still here? Besides missing the point of my ENTIRE argument, he's a hypocrite and a perfect example of why Newgrounds is so fuckin bad ungh.
Oh and Psi even though your flash wasn't as well done, it was way more enjoyable to watch then "LETS MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUTTA HERE I GET IT ASS". Just so you know bud
Quote from: CoolDrMoney"LETS MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUTTA HERE I GET IT ASS".
holy shit
Oops I got a little excited there
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyOops I got a little excited there
but that was SO FUCKING FUNNEY i'LL MAKE AN ANIMATION ABOUT THAT