thebackalleys

Main => Entertainment => Topic started by: Thor on October 27, 2010 05:25 AM

Title: best ama ever
Post by: Thor on October 27, 2010 05:25 AM
http://www.reddit.com/comments/9z4d5 (http://www.reddit.com/comments/9z4d5)

the gist of it is that a guy from the future working on the LHC is stuck in a vortex and is answering questions before they're asked. Leave it to the internet to make it hilarious

Quote
A:Professor Stephen Hawking.
  • Q: Who is the biggest man you could see yourself take out in a fist fight ?
A:Half a dozen Swiss and German mathematicians.
  • Q: What's your idea of a great swingers' party?
Title: best ama ever
Post by: Fuzz on October 27, 2010 07:06 AM
Mildly entertaining.
Title: best ama ever
Post by: shura on October 27, 2010 11:28 PM
QuoteA: Sarah Palin. Horrifying. We nearly didn't survive.

       Q: What was the 2012 Mayan calendar prophecy all about, anyway?

A: Good food and good wine.

       Q: What is the opposite of Olive Garden?

A: Not at all, that's an important question, and one that needs answering - although I'm afraid that at the time I left, we couldn't explain it either.

       Q: Would you mind telling me what the deal is with airline food?

lmao
Title: best ama ever
Post by: spite on October 28, 2010 12:11 AM
the airline one made me laugh out loud
Title: best ama ever
Post by: billy on October 28, 2010 09:56 AM
olive garden is good
Title: best ama ever
Post by: CVG on October 28, 2010 07:39 PM
I agree Olive Garden is good. They have delicious pastas, salads and great bread sticks
Title: best ama ever
Post by: shura on October 28, 2010 11:43 PM
olive garden is awful
at least the one i've been too is
the breadsticks are like toasted hot dog buns soaked in butter (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F6%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon8.gif&hash=2a0d1985a27a5e5033ca53e7881ff7d53cbb61c3)
Title: best ama ever
Post by: rtil on October 29, 2010 12:18 AM
olive garden is to italian as chipotle is to mexican

not the real thing, but definitely food
Title: best ama ever
Post by: Fuzz on October 29, 2010 12:38 AM
I love Olive Garden. I always get the Tour of Italy, which is nothing like what I ate while I was in Italy. It was great nonetheless.
Title: best ama ever
Post by: Necronomitr0n on October 29, 2010 02:17 AM
topic successfully derailed
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcw-chronicles.com%2Fanecdotes%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F04%2Fderailed-train.jpg&hash=466fa360c4298327dbb67d9d4e0119de34e48c72)
Title: best ama ever
Post by: spite on October 29, 2010 05:18 AM
olive garden is cheesey
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lb117173bP1qe6y5io1_500.gif&hash=f2e8c55cec807e9bb30efa5a55a7455078e7dfe0)
Title: best ama ever
Post by: spite on October 29, 2010 10:49 PM
hey baby I'm takin you out to the finest authentic Italian restaurant there is

Olive Garden