thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: BloodyCheery on October 7, 2010 05:19 AM

Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: BloodyCheery on October 7, 2010 05:19 AM
Happy HEY ARNOLD Appreciation Day!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg267.imageshack.us%2Fimg267%2F188%2Fscreenshot2tua.png&hash=e428a8b451fc4904eababc8e3a6e1a85cf3a9841)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZNcFENKH4&feature=related

As some of you may be aware, Hey Arnold first premiered on television back in 1996 on this very day. Show your appreciation for that football head and his many wacky friends in this thread!

As for Spite, here
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi908.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fac287%2Fkapindorkburger%2FHey%2520Arnold%2520-%2520Graphics%2Fsid2.png&hash=9e9275e5683a8805da3d438aee9e88933aaae9c5)
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: jjjjjjjjjj on October 7, 2010 05:27 AM
you keep the money
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: Mew_User on October 7, 2010 05:28 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F1295%2F36k7F_yes.png&hash=e2dcc60437907cdb7df00d86c6e697bf9cdf7264)
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: Crabarms on October 7, 2010 05:53 AM
PIGEON MAN!!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAhScVuMhgg
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: rtil on October 7, 2010 06:49 AM
arnold had a cool room
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: BloodyCheery on October 7, 2010 06:56 AM
Holy shit, Pigeon Man was one of the best and most emotional episodes!

Also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxcYZ-T_RA&feature=related














(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi306.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn260%2Fmikepurpuro%2FMONKEYMAN.jpg&hash=7f4bfb390ef8b7e49578ca7d752957699b567d2e) = (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F6T52fX9UmBI%2F0.jpg&hash=e68bd706809899af752dec8ae297c5bf10e27a28)
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: Shida on October 7, 2010 07:14 AM
Quote from: BloodyCheery(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi306.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn260%2Fmikepurpuro%2FMONKEYMAN.jpg&hash=7f4bfb390ef8b7e49578ca7d752957699b567d2e) = (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F6T52fX9UmBI%2F0.jpg&hash=e68bd706809899af752dec8ae297c5bf10e27a28)
lmfao

I miss that show, today is a good day to remember it fondly.
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: BloodyCheery on October 7, 2010 07:46 AM
Kitty, kitty kitty.

Do you want to pet the kitty?

Yes, I want to pet the kitty.

Pet, pet, pet.



EH HEH HEH HEH HEH
Look everybody, I'm petting the kitty!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F30.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_kvucnllxMB1qze5poo1_500.jpg&hash=1dfd06fd42d94eff97101afd99501d120ac91996)


Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: Hnilmik on October 7, 2010 09:15 AM
Rats — we're rats —
We're funny and forlorn;
We live in sewers, love in sewers,
And our hearts are torn;
We laugh, we cry,
We sing in harmony;
I love her — but I love him —
And darn it, he loves me!
Ohhh...Rats Rats Rats Rats Rats!




...I can't find a video clip of this.
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: BloodyCheery on October 7, 2010 09:41 AM
Quote from: HnilmikRats — we're rats —
We're funny and forlorn;
We live in sewers, love in sewers,
And our hearts are torn;
We laugh, we cry,
We sing in harmony;
I love her — but I love him —
And darn it, he loves me!
Ohhh...Rats Rats Rats Rats Rats!




...I can't find a video clip of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cGWtz9Tfas
10:12
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: Kött on October 7, 2010 03:21 PM
Must... not... post something stupid... AAAARGH!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Frule34-images.paheal.net%2F_images%2F4aa481a3c7138cd930574b10ac7cf986%2F247285%2520-%2520Grandpa_Phil%2520Hey_Arnold.jpg&hash=e35424f163e37bde57b3e9dc20c71a0dd7c366fa)

Sorry guise ^____________________^
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: rtil on October 7, 2010 04:42 PM
you have disgraced this sacred holiday with your old image macro

begone
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: spite on October 7, 2010 05:17 PM
   
Quote from: BloodyCheeryAs for Spite, here
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: CoolDrMoney on October 7, 2010 05:26 PM
I always felt Hey Arnold was the beginning of the end for Nicktoons.

It was alright..but it wasnt great
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: emanhattan on October 7, 2010 06:34 PM
yeah arnold was alright
The art was ok and the plots in each episode where kinda cool and I like all of the weird characters in it
the only thing I dont like about hey Arnold IS Arnold himself he is boring as fuck

I really like that episode where the 5th graders throw the younger kids into garbage cans
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: emanhattan on October 7, 2010 06:40 PM
Quote from: CrabarmsPIGEON MAN!!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAhScVuMhgg
holy fyuck watching this reminded me of pretty much everything that I didnt like about this show
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: Mew_User on October 7, 2010 07:56 PM
It was well written.
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: Phoenix In Flames on October 7, 2010 08:20 PM
Best show on Nick! I liked the movie too, but it sucked because it was basicly the end of the show.




Quote from: Kott[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: emanhattan on October 7, 2010 09:16 PM
I havent seen that movie in like 10 years but I remember seeing it as a kid and at the moment the movie was over I could not remember anything about it
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: jjjjjjjjjj on October 7, 2010 09:45 PM
Quote from: eman
Quote from: CrabarmsPIGEON MAN!!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAhScVuMhgg
holy fyuck watching this reminded me of pretty much everything that I didnt like about this show
wat?
Title: It's the 7th!
Post by: CloudEater on October 8, 2010 04:25 PM
I was watching Arnold recently, they played this and other old nicktoons all the way from 11pm to 6am and so I didn't get any sleep....