thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: SHADOWFOX2 on September 20, 2007 07:43 AM

Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on September 20, 2007 07:43 AM
After nights and nights of doing this...I'm finally done...kinda...I always wanna make some more changes to everything I do, so I may make a few more before I actually put it on NG...here you go anyways...it's the kinda art you hear I guess == Enjoy
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: Blordow on September 20, 2007 08:18 AM
lmao at all the premade riffs and beats
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: trent bortknob on September 20, 2007 12:16 PM
you over used the turntable i think but im not very good at fl so i dont think i could do any better
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: rtil on September 21, 2007 12:21 AM
like i said it's really fun and good use of the synth instruments. i did hear a lot of pre-made stuff from the FL libraries, but considering most people in the world don't even know what FL is it won't be that much of a problem if you show it to people
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on September 28, 2007 07:20 AM
Quote from: rtillike i said it's really fun and good use of the synth instruments. i did hear a lot of pre-made stuff from the FL libraries, but considering most people in the world don't even know what FL is it won't be that much of a problem if you show it to people

Oh yeah, you still gotta tell me when you heard that wind sound. One of 'em was called Murat...


Quote from: Blordowlmao at all the premade riffs and beats

You know what? Come to think of it, I might have, but I had a lot more on there before LOL. I'm trying ==

Quote from: Blordowlmao at all the premade riffs and beats

LOL, in the beginning, I used the crap out of those premades. I was just looking for anything that sounded like it could be in there ==
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: Necronomitr0n on September 28, 2007 01:28 PM
==

you temind me of RNA

how he always uses B(
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on October 1, 2007 04:31 AM
Quote from: Systek==

you temind me of RNA

how he always uses B(

Who's RNA? Is he on NG?
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: Necronomitr0n on October 1, 2007 01:29 PM
Quote from: SHADOWFOX2
Quote from: Systek==

you temind me of RNA

how he always uses B(

Who's RNA? Is he on NG?
http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.p...ic=615&st=0 (http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=615&st=0)
Title: Umm, new song! =^_^=
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on October 2, 2007 12:48 AM
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: SHADOWFOX2
Quote from: Systek==

you temind me of RNA

how he always uses B(

Who's RNA? Is he on NG?
http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.p...ic=615&st=0 (http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=615&st=0)

Oooooohhh, I didn't read what you said all the way. I thought you said he did something that sounded close to what I did. No, I'm just in a good mood most of the time...