Hey hey, I'm glad to be here!

Started by Kittyhawk, October 6, 2023 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittyhawk

I love rtil's art a lot, so I thought I should be here! I'm Kittyhawk, aka KittyhawkMontrose or Montroseis depending on the platform. I work on art, games, comics, and more! Naughty too! Check out my stuff at Newgrounds, including my comic Paradise Slice:

http://kittyhawkmontrose.newgrounds.com/

I also stream on Saturdays at 9pm EDT. It's full of weird videos, good tunes, and of course, art! Come on by if you got some time:

https://montrose.is/chatting/

I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all!

nuac_

you are a big,big pervert.You have unbridled fantasy!!!

BluPhoenix

nice to meet you hon, hope you have a pleasant time here :slut:
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

rtil

Quote from: Kittyhawk on October  6, 2023 11:44 PMI love rtil's art a lot, so I thought I should be here! I'm Kittyhawk, aka KittyhawkMontrose or Montroseis depending on the platform. I work on art, games, comics, and more! Naughty too! Check out my stuff at Newgrounds, including my comic Paradise Slice:

http://kittyhawkmontrose.newgrounds.com/

I also stream on Saturdays at 9pm EDT. It's full of weird videos, good tunes, and of course, art! Come on by if you got some time:

https://montrose.is/chatting/

I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all!
welcome! thanks for joining.

did you develop your own streaming platform?

Kittyhawk

Quote from: nuac_ on October  6, 2023 11:46 PMwow cool

:D

Quote from: BluPhoenix on October  7, 2023 12:45 AMnice to meet you hon, hope you have a pleasant time here :slut:

Nice to meet you too! I think I will. :D

Quote from: rtil on October  7, 2023 12:47 AMwelcome! thanks for joining.

Thanks for making this place! :D

Yup, my husband made it. We use IRC for the chat portion too. That way I can stream WHATEVER I want. ;D

Jon

rtil

Quote from: Kittyhawk on October  7, 2023 12:53 AM
Quote from: nuac_ on October  6, 2023 11:46 PMwow cool

:D

Quote from: BluPhoenix on October  7, 2023 12:45 AMnice to meet you hon, hope you have a pleasant time here :slut:

Nice to meet you too! I think I will. :D

Quote from: rtil on October  7, 2023 12:47 AMwelcome! thanks for joining.

Thanks for making this place! :D

Yup, my husband made it. We use IRC for the chat portion too. That way I can stream WHATEVER I want. ;D
damn, that's next level. i use picarto since they allow NSFW, but i sure wish they updated it more often. do you have your own IRC server then, too?

Kittyhawk

Quote from: rtil on October  7, 2023 03:25 AMdamn, that's next level. i use picarto since they allow NSFW, but i sure wish they updated it more often. do you have your own IRC server then, too?

Ah, good ol' Picarto! I tried that out. Oh no, what do they need to update? Is it good otherwise?

Yup, we have one! irc.montrose.is Here's a news post on Newgrounds my husband made about it. We do the streaming and general chat in #sgvy, and #sweetsixteencomic is for the contest I'm running.

rtil

Quote from: Kittyhawk on October  9, 2023 02:02 AM
Quote from: rtil on October  7, 2023 03:25 AMdamn, that's next level. i use picarto since they allow NSFW, but i sure wish they updated it more often. do you have your own IRC server then, too?

Ah, good ol' Picarto! I tried that out. Oh no, what do they need to update? Is it good otherwise?

Yup, we have one! irc.montrose.is Here's a news post on Newgrounds my husband made about it. We do the streaming and general chat in #sgvy, and #sweetsixteencomic is for the contest I'm running.
for how long Picarto has been around, it's just rarely updated or changed. when you compare it to the kind of features sites like Twitch has it's kinda sad. and their app pretty much no longer functions from what i understand. i don't think they've updated it in years.

I haven't been on IRC in a long time. i can't even remember what client i used to use. but before Discord we had an irc channel on Rizon and i still have almost all the logs. easily over 1gb of text. fun times