Recent posts

The Gallery / Re: I made a thread!!!
Last post by rtil - February 4, 2024 04:27 PM
the puppet tools were introduced way later in CC or something. it just made it easier to do that style of animation. but you did make it in flash?
Last post by nuac_ - February 4, 2024 06:03 AM
Quote from: rtil on February  4, 2024 06:02 AMdid you do this with the puppet tools in flash?

I only have Flash 5, and Flash Mx
I'm only familiar with those
What're puppet tools?

Like I hope this conversation ends with
"Nuac you have wasted your time"
loooooollllll
Last post by rtil - February 4, 2024 06:02 AM
did you do this with the puppet tools in flash?
Last post by nuac_ - February 4, 2024 05:46 AM
I have the wrong personality for this sort of thing.
I'm too impatient.

Edit: The links no longer work for some reason lol,
Last post by nuac_ - February 3, 2024 05:02 AM
If you have any knowledge in mixing guitar with piano or mixing in general now is the time to help,
Today or tomorrow,
cuz I need some help  O_O  O_O  O_O

(I hope you like this too.)
General / AI Coders are crap; thread & s...
Last post by nuac_ - January 30, 2024 12:50 PM
https://visualstudiomagazine.com/articles/2024/01/25/copilot-research.aspx
https://www.gitclear.com/coding_on_copilot_data_shows_ais_downward_pressure_on_code_quality?ref=upstract.com

QuoteGitHub and other sources have reported more than 50% of developers adopting AI Assisted-development during 2023. What these sources haven't reported is how the composition of code changes when AI is used.

We examine 4 years worth of data, encompassing more than 150m changed lines of code, to determine how AI Assistants influence the quality of code being written. We find a significant uptick in churn code, and a concerning decrease in code reuse.

"Essentially, code written by devs using copilot (ide-integrated AI) is of the quality of overseas short term contractors who dont give a fuck about the project"
"It's written 55% faster, but it's a garbage fire" - a friend  B)
General / Re: Games I hate, with songs I...
Last post by nuac_ - January 29, 2024 10:58 AM
"VIRRRRRRRRRRRRRGINNNNNNNNNNNNN"  O_O

I feel like the wikipedia article is more interesting than this game; a rare moment.
Tommy Tallarico is responsible for this; its him psyching you out to play "Global Gladiators" In that bit of story. It's like I'm identifying his voice in a police line up like "Thats him officer, he made that awful song". Roblox OOF.wav creator, ladies and gentlemen

I didn't get far enough in Mick and Mack to see if it got any better to be quite honest.
I got more giggles out of the title screen though....

1 "VIRRRRRRRRRRRRRGINNNNNNNNNNNNN"  O_O out of 20
Last post by nuac_ - January 29, 2024 10:41 AM
Hahahaha.
that level looks a lot like "Snake pit" from Battletoads; with the on-rails train guiding everything.
Right outta video game hell.  gj gj gj
Last post by rtil - January 29, 2024 12:01 AM
lmao that total carnage song is truly shit

it's hard for me to pick something, but recently for some reason i've been thinking about this infuriating Home Alone 2 game i had on the Genesis.

i'm gonna pick the Toy Store track because it's just way too cheery for a level that is absolutely diabolical. i have PTSD just hearing the opening of this. tbh, the game itself presentation-wise isn't that bad. but this game gave me nothing but pain and suffering as a child. fuck harry, fuck marv, and fuck the person that designed this level.
Last post by nuac_ - January 28, 2024 03:44 AM
Total Carnage? more like Totally not playing this game.
I dont understand "Rambo revisited", it sounds dumb.
Honestly I will give them credit where it is due; Ed boon drew some neat Nortal Kombat comics in the 90s.
But this is a review on Games I hate with songs I hate
So its too bad that this could not be scored on the merit of VISUALS, I would easily give it a 9 outta 10, too bad, But not based on anything in the video thumbnail seen above
Also:

These guys belong in an a toothpaste ad, look at their teeth. Theyre like "Wheres my overbite I know you got urs" fuck off!! fuming!!!

1 Dentist out of 10.