Favourite Dog / Pet Movie of all Time

Started by nuac_, November 2, 2023 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuac_

If it is not Benji : The Hunted You must live on another planet.
This movie has mountain lions, mountain lion cubs, Benji, and a bear.
And he rescues them all I bet.

I havent seen it entirely , I got scared and turned it off 1/3rd into it.

you are a big,big pervert.You have unbridled fantasy!!!

rtil

i watched homeward bound a lot when i was a kid. the villain of that movie gets killed in the end after a cart full of syringes fly at him and stab him all over his body. he was doing experiments on pets so he deserved it but looking back on it that is fucking insane for a kids' movie

nuac_

rtil

jk it was beethoven here's the clip enjoy (vehicular manslaughter at 3:00)

ansel

i must have watched the adventures of milo & otis a hundred times at grandma's house. puppy & kitten on a farm get swept up in wilderness adventure & must surmount flora & fauna to survive & thrive. xtremely corny, pretty cute, anyway you can see right in th trailer that in one scene they just like put a kitten in a box & pushed it over a waterfall lol

Quote from: rtil on November  2, 2023 06:14 PMjk it was beethoven here's the clip enjoy (vehicular manslaughter at 3:00)

what the hell man

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

nuac_

Quote from: ansel on November  4, 2023 01:48 AMwhat the hell man

U like how they all pop into his chest like a bunch of darts

I'm Dead

rtil

Quote from: ansel on November  4, 2023 01:48 AMi must have watched the adventures of milo & otis a hundred times at grandma's house. puppy & kitten on a farm get swept up in wilderness adventure & must surmount flora & fauna to survive & thrive. xtremely corny, pretty cute, anyway you can see right in th trailer that in one scene they just like put a kitten in a box & pushed it over a waterfall lol
damn then he met a fuckin bear meanwhile Otis is rollin around in the grass havin' a good time. Milo got shafted on set

Quotewhat the hell man
the 90's seem to have had this weird obsession with villains meeting violent ends in kids' movies. like they really wanted to hammer home the message that if you do bad things you're gonna fuckin die idk

nuac_

Watch these 2 dudes tear each other apart over a dog movie. (looooooooool)