May as well,

Started by wasp, October 8, 2023 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp

Maybe a bad time since right now I've got stuff going on and amn't drawing as much but I may also forget this forum exists by the time I'm drawing again so here's some stuff I have some fondness for:

naturally

i like the castle-ish house one quite a bit. really cool to look at.

rtil

damn, these are great. can't believe i missed this thread. love the hatching work especially on the chapel. great compositions, too.

wasp

Quote from: naturally on October 12, 2023 08:30 PMi like the castle-ish house one quite a bit. really cool to look at.
Very late reply (I had exams going) but castle-ish house one is actually meant to be the Hunter's Dream from Bloodborne. Despite my best efforts it ended up a lot skinnier than the in-game version.

wasp

Halloween outfits I made for some OCs off of an art prompt, prompting me to make halloween outfits for my OCs. Was in a bit of a hurry but I think they turned out alright.

wasp

Russia's most famous clown and associates, drawn for my mum's birthday like a month ago:

And a lil animation I made of a thing I plan to use in a drawing, though I'm still mulling over what else I want said drawing to be:

wasp

Been writing a fanfiction for which I decided to design and draw some setting-appropriate creatures for fun. Thought I would have to make some for the latest chapter and wanted to post them about when I did but I didn't so here's the ones I already have:

(^couldn't be bothered to fix gaps made by selecting by colour for these ones)

Super crunchy images because I started doing these without remembering color to alpha and by the time I had it felt like a waste of time to go back and fix them.

wasp

Some stuff for a Secret Santa, for Glass-Goblin on Newgrounds. I only needed to do the one image but I got a ways into the horse drawing and was struck by the thought that there was perhaps too much horse and not enough betitted vampire OC and decided to whip up a second one.

wasp

Scanned some art I did for my parents for Christmas, entirely coincidentally a pair of hog-related things.

PocketIllust

i love the little hedgehog friend :3
Welcome to the Fantasy Zone

wasp

Quote from: PocketIllust on February 16, 2024 03:31 AMi love the little hedgehog friend :3
Thanks; he's based on a toy my dad used to have.

wasp

Things I've done for the last couple months; mostly I've been doing sketches recently and I don't feel like sharing those:

^This one's based on the webcomic Peony
Also made an addition to that stairs animation; I wanna add a little more but I'm on break for the moment:

wasp

Drawn quite a bit since last time; gone in for a mostly-traditional-but-with-digital-colouring kind of thing since it's faster than what I've been doing. I've acquired a tablet but I'm not too happy with how I am at using it yet.