Started by rtil, September 15, 2007 03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

|

rtil

i dunno i really like the other one haha

psi43

Quote from: rtillmao
tried to focus on color in this one

Kind of looks like his eye is half way popped out, because of the shadow besides it. Else than that it looks really good. The violet thing is nice, too, but this one has a way better shading contrast and looks better in my opinion.

Sinitron

Quote from: rtillmao
tried to focus on color in this one

drawing and colors afre neat but the eyes are shiiiit

Quote from: rtilgonna do one of every character

better colors on tha udda 1!

oh and the text sucks dick on both it doesnt fit in OR ATLE;AST THATS WHAT I TH INK

dilly

Quote from: Sinitronoh and the text sucks dick on both it doesnt fit in OR ATLE;AST THATS WHAT I TH INK

Well obviously, you thought wrong.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

systech

Quote from: dillybar
Quote from: Sinitronoh and the text sucks dick on both it doesnt fit in OR ATLE;AST THATS WHAT I TH INK

Well obviously, you thought wrong.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
HOLY CRAP IT'S DILLYBAR
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

dilly

Quote from: SystekHOLY CRAP IT'S DILLYBAR

MADNESS, I TELL YOU. MADNESS.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

we've had like 3 members come back from the dead today

Nadroj0711

it doesn't really change it much for me

but I'm not in art

btw I was talking about the dust clouds
I didn't realize there were 3 pages of this

and bonsoir dillybar
'ello gov'na

rtil

anorexia man poster

mishkamash

oh jeez there's luigi and hitler what's gonna happen
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Nadroj0711

who's anorexia man
'ello gov'na

psi43

Quote from: Nadroj0711who's anorexia man

www.thebackalleys.com <-click on comic.

I haven't seen any of the characters, besides the ones on top, in the comic.

rtil

the guy on the left with the helmet and goggles and the guy on the right in a soldier uniform yelling are both from vietnam

psi43

ohhh yeah well then I know 6 of them.

systech

Pop culture references woohoo
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Crabarms

If you were selling that as a poster i would buy it...

psi43

Quote from: crabarmsIf you were selling that as a poster i would buy it...

yeah rtil make it poster sized so I can go to a copy shop somewhere here and print it and then probably not hang it up on my wall.

I have way too much southpark shit on my walls and all the action figures and plushies on my shelves.

adamant

there should be a drawin of anorexia man when he had a full head of hair hidden somewhere in the picture

rtil

when he was a hippie? haha. there are couple different versions of a-man himself, hopefully someday i can show the other ones
i'm gonna scan all the originals and put them up for people to see. the hardest part will be the legibility of it. my handwriting is bad enough, but one of my friends who worked on the comic with me, his writing is a total nightmare

Nadroj0711

oh don't worry
your hancwritins looks doog to me
'ello gov'na

|